Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

♟ VIII. gяαу

  James did not know what to do about the injury Blythe . She was in the store through gritted teeth pain by cutting it , despite being small , releasing a large amount of black blood that dripped on the wooden floor of the place . The bell rang, and they looked toward the door .
- Oh .. I have not had as good results as well , no?
- What do you think ?
- Come , let's fix that .
  She followed Seth into the interior of the house and sat on the couch while the man was looking for a bandage in case of first aid .
- Gotta find something?
- Yes , but I say you'll have to answer me one thing first .
- If I can answer ...
- Why is this happening? - She showed the gauze with black fluid .
- And you expect me to know? Girl, I 'm not at all expert in it , you know it better than me .
- Well , then I have no more questions ... Astaroth was there and handed it to me - she showed the ticket to Seth - He said he came directly from their leader .
- And he said something about that new leader ?
- Yes, his name is Leviathan and he is the son of Lucifer .
- This is not good .
- What is not good ?
- It's nothing. I'll be back , wait here and do not go , you know?
- Okay , but I 'm not enjoying this.

  James glanced at his ticket and launched an accusatory look at Seth .
- I said it was a bad idea to hide it from her .
- And you think it was planned that Astaroth would appear with a note of Leviathan ? I did not expect this . To me, he should be dead.
- But it is not and he has begun his play .
- But Isabella should have done something about it !
- What my mother has to do with that, Seth ?
  The two hunters looked toward the secret door and saw Blythe looking at them questioningly , waiting for some explanation .
- I told you to stay up there , did not I?
- Do not change the subject . What my mom has to do with it ?
- Not only her mother but her father too.
  Seth looked at James furiously .
- It's nothing, Satochi . Now go back up .
- I will not rise as one of you not tell me what 's happening here. What my parents have it ?
  The two were silent and did not answer . Blythe looked at them , waiting for an answer , but came to a conclusion .
- I 'm hunting my own kind , is not it? During all this time I 've been killing people of the same race as me? Answer , Seth ! That's why you always change our conversations course? Seth, open your damn mouth and answer me!
- Yes , it's true . - Seth started, but without looking at the girl , but for the role that was at the counter . - His parents were demons of the nobility , but after Lucifer ascended the throne , they decided to stay out of his tyranny by moving to the human world . Lucifer did not accept that and sent large armies to kill them ...
- Enough! Do not want to hear the end of it ! Why did you lie to me? Why does everyone always treated me like a child who could not know the truth ? You betrayed me and I'll finish this case alone .
- Blythe , please think right . Once this is done you can not go back on his word .
  She looked wistfully at them and opened the shop door .
- Goodbye , Seth .
- That's why I never wanted to say anything to her! - Seth scolded with James, who followed the footsteps of the girl until she disappeared from sight.
- Was your fault and her father for having hidden it from her. Well or badly she would know that some day .

  Blythe got to the alley that was down the street and jumped up , landing on the roof of a house . The sky was overcast and low light a bit difficult her guidance , but she would not sit around thinking about what he had heard . Would finish this mission alone , with the difference that now she knew who and what she really was. Her cell phone rang, but she did not intend to meet thinking it was Seth . However , he saw it was James .
- I will not return to Trinity, do not insist .
- I know I did not call and ask you to think better of it .
- So what ?
- Just thought you would want to know the end of it all.
- No, I do not. If you must say something else tell me now . I'll hang up my phone and you will not talk to me anymore .
- I do not intend to say anything more, just wish you luck .
  She hung up the phone and removed the tracker that the Trinity put on it. From now on , Blythe would work alone and would not have to take orders from Seth , nor anyone else . She 'd solved it with Leviathan and then have time to think about what would eternity that lay ahead .

No comments:

Post a Comment