Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Thursday, April 10, 2014

♙ IX. єтєяηιту

    A shadow crossed the path of Blythe and caused her to be paralyzed in complete silence , hoping that whoever was out there.
- I know you're there , Satochi Blythe .
  The voice was a man and the energy that flowed from him was not human .
- Who is ? If another trooper Leviathan know that I 'm not messing around .
  The boy came out of the shadow and left only the face visible . He had black hair and black eyes with extremely pale skin .
- My name is Elliot and I want nothing to do with you. I'm here in passing.
- You're a demon too?
- I am a former member of the Trinity as well as you .
- Seth never mencinou your name .
  He gave a wry smile .
- Of course not . He never mentions the members who turn into demons .
- So your case is same as mine .
- Yes , but I 'm not the son of a couple of demons . Turned into one during one of the missions of the Trinity in Norway . Beelzebub changed me, and in less than two months turned me into this what you're seeing here .
- Then why do not you joined the demons ?
- Who said I did not join me ? However, I have free will in my life and only perform either order they tell me to do.
- And you're on a mission now?
- No. I'm just passing through here . What I want to do is already complete .
  Blythe was not convinced that he was just there to relax because his smile gave any intention more .
- And I have a feeling this has something to do with my departure from Trinity.
- Yes, I heard you were going to the dark side and could not miss the big show. Really adimiro with you out of there , Seth was faced imbecile .
  She knew she could not be proud of that , but being what it was could not do anything . Gave a half smirk , but without saying a word. Elliot took a closer look at her and smiled , showing his extremely pearly whites .
- It seems that you will become a heavy bar demon. If you need me for some work , just call me . - He pointed to an inverted pentagram on neck and quickly disappeared .
  The girl looked down and saw that his right hand was in the same inverted pentagram drawn in black. If that was the sign that she was transformed or that it was a kind of pact between them she did not know and could not go back and also ask any member of the Trinity .
- Satochi .
- I have nothing to deal with you , Seth .
- Yes , you have. I can still pretend that you did not abandon the Trinity .
- I 've given my word and I will not overthrow it . Also - she showed her hand marked for it - I'm already an enemy .
- You will never be an enemy , Satochi but ... - his eyes finally shifted to her right hand - What are you thinking?
- What do you mean ?
- Do not be a fool ! As you go around making a pact with any devil ?
- But I did not deal with anyone ... Wait, so was Elliot .
  Seth stiffened at the mention of the former member of the Trinity .
- How did you meet ?
- Actually , I met her - Elliot emerged from the shadows .
- I do not have issues to deal with traitors .
  He raised an eyebrow and gave a sardonic laugh .
- I'm a traitor ? Seth , I became what I am today because of you. If I had not participated in that mission in Norway I'd still like a human .
- We will not dig up the past . Moreover , the option of turning was entirely yours. I offered numerous methods for you to heal , however , you have not accepted . Even after you became a demon , I still considered him a son and a skilled hunter.
- Seth , Seth ... Let's not start with lies , ok ? This do not fit as leader of the Trinity. Come on, Satochi Blythe , not worth wasting our eternal time with a man like that .
- I'm not going anywhere with you ! - Blythe pulled her hand Elliot , energetic - And who authorized him to make a pact with me ?
- That just happened . - He said with a fake smile naively - I have no idea how such a thing happened .
  Blythe growled and left the two alone , jumping on the roof of a house and steadily going up to Lancaster airport , where he took the first flight back to York .

No comments:

Post a Comment