Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

∞ σne

  I opened my eyes . Everything was so dark I could not see what was around me . It was not just what was around me , but I could not even see my own body .
  Something cold was in my back and caused me chills. I tried to get up, but could not walk because my feet were bound with heavy chains . Was starting to get desperate about what was going on because I do not remember how I got here and not what happened before I lost consciousness . I felt a breeze around me and at least had the relief of knowing that my wings were still with me .

  I hear a metallic click and see a ray of light filling the room and a lamp is lit , assaulting my vision . I looked for people who were there and recognized it immediately . One was blonde with her ​​hair falling in the form of waves . His eyes were blue , but I found her smile , despite knowing that the girl was Sophie , an Archangel . Have the other was Gabriel , an archangel , and also it was invoked only for major events . However , I still had no idea why I was there.
- Come - Sophie reached out to me and followed me all the way we did , with Gabriel in front .
  At first I did not recognize the place where we were going , but then I started to panic about the direction of our journey . Some other celestial agents looked at me with pity and sadness and I still did not know the reason for this , however there was no way out since I was chained .
  We entered a room that was lit by two candles and candlesticks Sophie turned me facing the wall , holding my hands then . My ankles were also detained .
  I heard the sound of something metal being shaped and placed in the fire while someone pulled my hair neck .
- We have to do it for real ?
- Unfortunately yes, are the orders of our Father
  Seconds later I felt something that was beyond hot on my neck and screamed in pain. I had the feeling that my meat would be cooked for that metal , which was pressed hard against my skin . Now I understand why Sophie have chained me and have asked it to Gabriel , but I still had no idea of ​​why I was being punished that way .
  After the fire , I felt a cloth with cold water and placed on top of where my skin certainly had melted . I bit my tongue hard not to scream again in pain and felt my own blood spreading across my mouth . My mebros were loose and Sophie held in my hand , but I have not looked up to face her and neither Gabriel .
- I'm sorry . - She whispered to me along the way .
  Not answered or even looked at her . I focused my attention to the outside where we were. The sky was cloudy and gray, indicating that we were not in heaven , but in the human world , in some secluded place, far from any sign of life . Several rocks and stones could be seen emerging from the sea , which was the same color as the sky. Gabriel opened his wings and flew toward the water . Sophie , still holding my hand , also started beating wings . Having no better option, followed them into a rock that was not after all so far from shore. She released my hand reluctantly and began to cry as Gabriel chained my wrists again with thick, gray chains in stone , forcing me to my knees . I looked at absolutely everything without understanding anything , until the voice of the Creator silenced the waves .
- Will forever in this place that my daughter Rhayla will be exiled . Which from now on will no longer be a heavenly angel, but a fallen angel and never have contact with heaven again.
  The sea began to roar with ferocity and Gabriel walked away without saying a word. Sophie stood there , her eyes filled with tears.
- What did I do ? Why am I here ? - Asked .
  She looked at me sadly.
- Forgive me , but I can not say , you'll have to remind myself. Goodbye , Rhayla .
  They disappeared and a furious wind blew , bringing one of my down before me . Were no longer white as before , were now black as coal, symbolizing that I had definitely lost the purity of a celestial agent. But why? What did I do ? If only I could remember ...

No comments:

Post a Comment