Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Friday, April 4, 2014

♙III. ∂ємση'ѕ ℓєттєя

  The plane had already landed in Lancaster when it started raining . Blythe had come without any baggage and the only thing he had to protect himself from the rain was the black leather jacket he was wearing when he left the apartment , but also was getting completely wet.
  There were many people walking the streets because of the storm, which facilitated the path of the girl , who had to hide so he could enter the headquarters of the Trinity , which was to camouflage a funeral . The door bell rang and a grizzled man with gray clothes appeared on the counter .
- You do not just go from here?
- Yes , but I have this. - She put the paper on the counter - I found this in my apartment .
- He is not here now . You can climb up and wait if you want.
- No, I'll take a walk. Be back in half an hour.
- In this rain? Also, you can not muck around , everyone knows that you are one of the last leftovers of the Trinity .
- So what? Do not care about that . Logan and Alyssa are gone ?
- They're out there in the city .
  The man had barely finished speaking and the funerary door opens . Blythe turned to see who had arrived and saw Alyssa completely wet , the top of cebeleira blonde to white high-top sneakers . For not wearing no coat, she shivered , but when she saw Blythe , his blue eyes lit up and she gave a big smile , but faded when he saw the seriousness and concern in the face of her friend.
- What happened ? I thought you had gone back to York .
- I got a thing - she reached the ticket for Alyssa , who nodded , understanding the reason for concern - You saw Seth around?
- No, not seen . Well , I think I'll change these wet clothes.
  Alyssa walked out the door that was hidden on the east wall of the store and left Blythe impatient . Where could he have been? He picked up the phone and dialed his number.
- Where are you? I'm waiting for you gives more than half an hour ago !
- And what are you doing here ? Had not returned to York ?
- I have something that might interest you, so come quickly .
- Do not think you can order me to be the most experienced hunter we have. This better be important . I'll be there in five minutes .
   She hung up and disappeared through the same door as Alyssa .

- James said that you had left .
- And I left, but I have my entries .
  Blythe ran into a red-haired green-eyed boy in the living room of a luxurious home . It was Logan .
- Do not you think it would be easier to come by the store ?
- And get attention? You do not think people are starting to realize that there is something strange in three young people come regularly at the same funeral home shop?
- You are right . I guess I should find new methods too.
- What you wanted from me , Satochi ?
  Seth , a man of thirty years probably entered the room . His eyes were brown and light brown hair and was wearing a formal outfit . She handed the note to him , who frowned and fidgeted .
- You know this handwriting?
- No, but it's a demon for sure. No human being would be able to write with a calligraphy of this .
- And what this means ?
- Looks like we have a job , but we can not act until Daniel afford. We must wait .
  Blythe landed a punch on the table that was near the door , surprising Seth .
- And you really think I 'll be waiting ? Seth , he threatened us . He threatened me .
- Well , since you want a job , I have one for you . It seems that there is something strange about a family in Wales. Investigate and if there is interference from some devil knows what to do . I will book a ticket to the closest flight.
  Alyssa joined them in the room , but said nothing. Logan was not there and Blythe was uneasy with the idea that it would all start again. Leon , her father , had a lot of work and even died for all this to end, but it seemed that was just the beginning of a new war .
- Satochi , your flight will depart in a couple of hours, it is better to go now . Do not forget to get in touch when you get there .
- Good luck, Bly . - Alyssa said with a smile .
  Blythe just nodded and jumped out the window at the approaching night .
- Do you think she 'll be okay?
- Satochi is experienced , knows how to take care of. What worries me is her stubbornness .

♙ ♙ ♙

  Leviathan watched everything that happened in the Trinity and satisfaction with care .
- If they want to play with the devil , will repent . Learn a lesson they will never forget . - He said to himself .

No comments:

Post a Comment