Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Thursday, May 1, 2014

∞ Ƭen

  I was walking as fast as I could to the square where I was when I stepped in Toronto for the first time . There were many people walking there when I arrived at the meeting point . I looked at the clock . Had arrived in the nick of time , however there was nobody else there. I sat on the bench and waited , cold wind freezing me . Eight and twenty-five ... But until now no one even stepped on that square .
  It was ten minutes to nine hours. I would not wait ! Stayed here for too long and I will not freeze in this cold and biting wind . I got up and was now directing me to the board when someone grabs my arm.
- Forgive me for being late , had an unforeseen .
  I turned to see who it was and came across a man dressed in a long black overcoat , dark , straight hair that went up to shoulder height and blue eyes with a tone reminiscent of violet. Back , three pairs of black wings appeared and were extremely grand . I know those pairs of wings and know that only the seraphim have such magnificence. However , he did not seem to be sent from the Sky in question , but also seemed to be a fallen angel . A fallen seraph .
- My name is Cloud and I do not need to explain what I am really, is not it?
- Yes , I can see clearly .
- So let's get to it . I saw her fall and always followed his days of exile and I must say I'm really sorry .
- I've never seen you throughout this time . You are lying.
- Rhayla , believe me . I was also severely punished for wanting to have a bit more of our freedom .
- I do not know the reason for my expulsion , but if I find the cause of all this can be accepted back.
  He gave a strange smile , but I tried to ignore it . Just his presence was already making me scared and not have to worry about the statements of his mood .
- And you believed that? That naive . What He wants is you delete one that was also a traitor to that after you lose your wings .
- Do not talk nonsense ! Why did he lie to me?
- Because He wants to control everything and everyone . You want to have your freedom reduced to zero again?
- I never had my reduced freedom. Also, I will not be here arguing with you .
- So you never know who the person you seek.
  I had already given back to him , but came back to face him after what I heard . How could he know ? Why only I knew nothing ?
- Who is that person ?
- That I will not say , after all you already have a great track , is not it ? If you use the pen to recover their memories all your questions will have an answer .
- This advice was not very helpful . You could at least tell me where it is ?
- He's in the same room as you.
  I turned my back again , preparing the wings for a flight , but Cloud stopped me again.
- Before you go though , I want to propose a new business .
  I waited in silence .
- I can return the memories that you have taken if you join me for a great revolution .
- What kind of revolution?
  He again took a dark and macabre smile and that made my wings tremble and shiver down my spine .
- My revolution plans to be as grand as was Lucifer .

No comments:

Post a Comment