Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Friday, April 11, 2014

♟X. ℓєт мє ѕтαят тнє яισт

  Well , let me see what I know so far: my parents were demons of the nobility , which makes me a demon too. Before I was born they moved to the mortal world far away from Lucifer, who considered it an act of treason and sent several armies to try to exterminate them . Seth and my dad hid it from me for nineteen years and have just discovered after being wounded by Astaroth .
  I am now on a plane whose destination is York , the city where I moved ten years ago , leaving aside Liverpool to become a great hunter of demons .

♟ ♟ ♟

  Blythe was going up the stairs when he meets with Nathan .
- Hey , you took , huh ? Some special mission of the Trinity ?
- Do not say that name more .
- What happened ?
- From today I work alone , I do most of the Trinity.
  Nathan 's eyes widened . Blythe was always true to the old faction by which her ​​father belonged and leave it suddenly was something shocking. However , he said nothing when he saw the mark of the pentagram on her hand .
- I think you do not want to talk about it , is not it?
- No, not this time .
- Well , you know where to find me .
- Yes Table 6 .

♟ ♟ ♟

- Leviathan , do not think you should save it ?
- Of course not . Besides , you have part of it , Isabella .
- Yes , but she should not pay for what Lucifer passed.
- I lost my father and I want her to also learn how .
  Isabella paused and bowed his head . Maybe Leviathan was right to put a portion of the blame on her , but the woman was not done maliciously , but that Blythe had a chance to belong to a caste of greater prestige. However , she did not know that the deceased was her husband join with humans to be able to put an end to Lucifer and it took him no right of interfirir effectively in the decisions of the great ruler of Hell .
- Lord knew she made ​​a pact with Highland .
- So we have to start playing their game . When she become one of us altogether will begin a major upheaval in her life .

No comments:

Post a Comment