Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

∞ єight

  I woke up without even being aware that he was asleep for so long . Angels , as I said , do not sleep , however , we can do that when our auras are in complete peace and harmony . I turned to the other side and saw two black plumes equal to that which I found yesterday.
  I got up and looked around carefully , sharpening my senses looking for an intruder . I found nothing . I looked at the clock and went to the shower because my work schedule was near.

  I was out the front door when Adam would also leave. He held the door for me .
- Shall I go with you? After all , I have to do some favors for my mother close to there.
- Of course - answered - If you are not uncomfortable .
 I admit I do that same path with Adam was more enjoyable because we talked all the time and it made Shortening the distance , unlike what happened when I did that way with Aiden , who trasmitia exact opposite . However , I confess prefer the coolness of that sweetness .
  Arrived quickly and I have prepared myself for the great amount of people that would come and go that restaurant the next two hours .
- You did not say who would arrive later ?
- There was an unexpected and classes ended early. However , it seems that you came well accompanied .
  I thought it was just my impression, but do not know if there was something of jealousy in his voice .
- What do you mean ?
- Nothing . Absolutely nothing .
  Even though little time working with him , I began to get tired of his sacarsmo . After all , what he had against me ?
- What is your problem with me ?
- Problem ? I'm thinking that the job is hurting his little head for this . - He patted my head .

  I did my job without any problem , but I was thinking about the way Aiden and so closed it. I really wanted to approach him , but Adam told me that the best thing to do was leave it alone . Also, I was promised that it would not intrude in his life , but in the end I ended up breaking my promise . He was hiding something and I find out what it was. Maybe Adam knew something .


  Our shift ended and we went back to the board together, but silent as usual. While Aiden went to his room , I went looking for Adam in the kitchen , but I ended up finding Dorothea .
- Hello , dear , what can I be useful ?
- Actually I was looking for Adam .
- He 's not here yet , but if I can help .
- Well , what can I do to get closer to Aiden ?
  She thought for a moment .
- Ah , my dear , you do not need to struggle .
- What? Why?
- Let's say you are exactly the person he seeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment