Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Friday, April 25, 2014

∞ ₣our

  In fact the board was large and spacious and a large number of humans should live there . Had already explored the whole house when I was attracted by a pleasant aroma that my human knowledge call soup.
  I followed the scent to a room full of bright and sharp utensils and saw the woman who welcomed me using something sharp to cut an orange thing my brain diza be called a vegetable carrot. Alongside it was a tall person , from dark brown hair stirring the soup into something called pot - it was therefore the source of the aroma that made ​​my stomach do a strange sound - over a flame .
  I have called attention unintentionally , because the guy who was stirring the soup looked back and gave a warm smile . Desajeitamente reciprocate and he said something to the woman, who looked back and smiled .
- Ah , yes , I invited her to stay here tonight .
- And did well . - The boy said , apparently worried - seems like a lot of girls among five nineteen p.m. years old are being kidnapped and subjected to various processes of torture before appearing again mysteriously .
  I shuddered at the news because I would have to browse that person and the circumstances did not help at absolutely nothing .
- Sorry for scaring you .
- It was nothing. - I replied .
- My name is Adam .
- Mine is Rhayla .
- Want to help finish dinner ?
  I nodded excitedly. I had never done that in Heaven and not lose anything that I could do it again before returning to be an angel .
- You can put the plates and cutlery.
- How should I put ?
- Three is a good size.
- And the rest of the guests ?
- We have no guests yet. We started in the business for a few days and the only person who lives here is Aiden , but it usually works late and so never dines here .
- You will be a welcome company.
  We sat and learned that the woman who took me in was called Dorothea , and discovered that Adam was her son . The only one guest , Aiden , always left early to go to college and then got the rest of the day working hard as a waiter at a high class restaurant not far from there and returned very late . The conversation took several different directions , but nothing was as pleasant as the soup , which made my stomach happy .
  After thinking a bit , I made an important decision , but it would help me find the person I was looking for .
- Lady Dorothea , as the lady cobra hosting?
- For how long?
- I do not know ... I think for about four months. - Mahasiah gave me a deadline, so I think this time is enough for now.
- Well , usually I charge two hundred and fifty U.S. dollars per month. However, until you get a job, the first month will not cost you anything .
- Thank you so much . But there somewhere who needs me ?
  She thought for a bit, but seemed to have an idea . Minutes later , Adam ends up having a brilliant solution .
- From what I remember, the restaurant where he works Aiden is needing a waitress , is not it?
- That was two months ago , I think they have already hired someone . Well, I will certainly ask for Aiden as he arrives.

  We were finishing the wash and store the dishes when the front door opens and we hear a male voice say , with slight apathy :
- Good night , Mrs. Milton .
- Good evening , Aiden . Can I ask you something ?
- Yes, ma'am .
  A tall young man, rebelliously tousled black hair and gray eyes appeared a bit in the kitchen , with a backpack and wearing clothes waiter .
- Did you still need a waitress ?
- Yes , and we really need . The restaurant was expanded and we are not able to do everything efficiently ... - he sighed - Only a miracle to save us .
- Well I think the miracle appeared . - Dorothea pointed out to me - This is our new guest , Rhayla and she needs a place to work to be able to afford the costs .
  Aiden looked back at me and squinted , watching my anatomy at length from top to bottom , which made me uncomfortable. Then he gently touched the muscles of my arms and looked at my spine .
- Well , it looks like you can carry a tray with several things , however , his face is who is extremely clumsy . I'll tell my boss I have a waitress can , but I will train you before.
- No need , I've worked on it . - Lied .
  He arched an eyebrow at me , but seemed to have believed .
- Be ready at noon, I'll come over to take it with me to the restaurant . I guess you should have no waitress costume in his luggage , is not it?
  I shook my head . I even had a luggage !
- Well, it's no big deal . They will surely get something for you.
  Aiden left the room without another word . I looked at Adam and Dorothea, confused. Does not he approved my physique to be a waitress ?
- Do not worry . - Adam gave a half smile - This is his way of approving something.
  If it was when he approved of something, I do not care how he gets when he did not approve .
  I helped them finish save dishware, and went up to my room, which I discovered stand beside Aiden bedroom. I lay on the soft and comfortable bed and wondered what would happen the next day . Will I become an angel again or would like a fallen angel for the rest of my life ?

No comments:

Post a Comment