Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

∞ Ƭwo

  He was also arrested and convicted , however , was not as his mate .
  The boy remembered everything and knew the reason for his expulsion from heaven to the human world , however , different from what happened to his former partner , he was not suffering chained in an eternal exile , was among humans, living as if really was one of them until the day I met her . Tried to free her from suffering , but failed seriously and not only lost the memory of where to find it , but also who she was real , it was like her face . What he also knew was his name and who lived in the past.
  Also became a fallen angel and his wings are saved during the day , longing for the night , it was the moment they could take it anywhere to far away . He was not a seraph , was just someone who served as a university student of philosophy to try to find it again. But this time he promised himself he would not fail .


  I have no idea how long I was chained in these rocks , but I know that surely must have been more than a decade . Incredible as it may seem the sky and sea are still the same since I 'm stuck here . I try to remind me of my sin every minute , but still remain without any answer .. I look at the clouds and try to see the sky that was my home , but I can not . Besides losing my house , lost people who were important to me and that make me really miss , though, thank you not feel thirsty or hungry . The nights are cold , but I warmed up with my black wings , they can capture some of the poor light that the sun reveals where I am. The waves strike me and biting wind hurts my skin , but there is no pain worse than being labeled a hot iron .
  I saw three pairs of white wings descending from heaven and coming towards me . A seraph , more precisely Mahasiah , followed by Raphael , the leader of the class of Virtues . The pure light emanating from them a bit overshadowed my vision and made ​​my eyes hurt by the absence of the usual with the holy light of heaven 's chains came undone in the same instant that Mahasiah approached me , but left painful marks and deep wounds , were healed and cured by Raphael . I was looking at them atonitamente because it certainly was a big surprise .
- Our Father has given him a new job after his time in exile . If you can accomplish it , you can return to Heaven
- And what I have to do ?
- Go to the human world and find out who was to blame for his punishment . If a human , destroy his memory . If a demon , kill it and if it is a heavenly agent , get his wings .
  I gasped , because any of these things to me sounded like something cold and ruthless . However , I did not have many positive choices ; or I kept chained or I obey the proposal of the Creator .
- I accept .
- Okay . Remember that you will have to do everything myself . Raziel will give you the knowledge that humans have to faciltar its mission . We can not interfirir anything and remember one thing: a fallen angel can not enter hallowed ground .
- And why not?
- Because you're perfect, but be impure . Heavenly agents are perfect and pure and humans are imperfect and this justifies the sins they commit . Only demons can not step on sacred ground and the difference between a fallen angel and a demon is minimal . Take care not to switch sides .
  Mahasiah and Raphael disappeared . I was standing on a rock and lost a bit of balance , because my legs did not support my weight over a long time . I waved my wings hard and finally managed to take flight back to shore. I had no notion of where I would start my search , but follow my instincts and go back to my old and bright home.

No comments:

Post a Comment