Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

♟XIV. яєqυιєм ƒяσм тнє нєℓℓ

- We have to start preparations soon , so leave it all to your care .
- Yes, Lord Leviathan.
  Leviathan left a trail in the care of Isabella , who was overjoyed to be Blythe been chosen by the Prince of Hell . However , unlike her, the hunter was not excited about any detail of the wedding would happen . Instead, she felt alone and helpless .
  Was walking through the castle without having anything that caught his attention and decided to call the cell phone at the same time began to play.
 It was Seth .
  At first she thought not to meet , but admitted he was missed from his sermons .
- Since when is trying to call me?
- About two hours. And Miss can you explain why you 're marrying Leviathan ?
- Because he said he would forgive the fact that my father killed Lucifer and would do nothing against the members of the Trinity .
- And you believed ?
- Yes , after a sovereign may not have spotted your name.
- Well , it's true .
  The silence for a few minutes weighed between them.
- And you just wanted to know that?
- Not really. I'm calling to say that James and I are going to you.
- Seth , I gave my word , I will not go back on my promise . Unless you want to come to suggest that marriage remain where they are.
- Not at all. I made a promise to Peters and I will not noncom it .
- I'm a demon now , remember? My place is this , Seth . At least I'll be someone important .
- You do not know what you're getting into and I go up there to put your head in that judgment .
- I told you that if you come if only to attend the ceremony , nothing more .
 
  Seth hung up the phone after Blythe , irritated by her stubbornness. He knew that the girl was not doing it for like Leviathan , but that could guarantee he would fulfill his word ?
- Looks like someone resumed his activities .
- And you always appear in the most inconvenient moments .
- But this time is different : I'm here to offer my help .
- And because I believe that you are against Leviathan ?
- Because I want to take his place .

No comments:

Post a Comment