Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Saturday, April 19, 2014

♟XVIII. αяιѕтσ¢яαт'ѕ тσυяηαмєηт

  Elliot stood before Leviathan , which was in the main hall waiting for him with a grim expression peacefully . He knelt and bowed his head in reverence .
- You can get up . - Leviathan sounded harsh .
- Something happened , sir ?
- Follow me . I want to have a conversation with you .
  The demons followed the steps to the office of Leviathan , where the atmosphere was uncomfortable and sinister , more than the rest of the Hell . The prince of demons critically looked at Elliot, who winced slightly.
- I thought I had allies in the nobility , but it seems I was wrong .
- I do not know what you 're talking Highness .
  Leviathan squinted at him .
- Among the class of dukes , learned that there is a traitor who plans to join the Trinity to bring me down from the throne . You know nothing about it , is not it?
  Elliot had difficulty maintaining eye contact gray prince , who was trying to extract any hitherto unknown to him information .
- I'm waiting for an answer .
- No sir , I do not know anything about that .
  The boy raised an eyebrow .
- Really? Soon you , the duke who was assigned to bring me any kind of information in both worlds ? I'm surprised , Elliot , I just hope you're not involved in it as I think it is .
  Elliot had already realized the circumstances that Leviathan was not having this conversation because I wanted to take a course with him , but because she was accusing him of treason . He looked at the ruler and gave a half- malignant and cynical smile , knowing he could not hide what he really plans to do.
- I know that this conversation will end with a punishment , Leviathan , then be happy to know that I who plans to dethrone you .
  Leviathan remained silent , with eyes closed .
- And then ? What will you do about it ?
  The look of the Prince of Hell finally focused traitor in front of her, however , with the same indifferent expression ever. However , he had a plan in mind and did not intend to reveal soon. Leviathan rose from his chair and came face - to-face with Elliot , so that their demonic essence made ​​him feel fear and , in a sense, respect for his power.
- Continue with your acts of treason .
- What?
- Have not you heard ? Keep pretending to be loyal to me and I pretend I do not know anything . Let's see who will come out defeated in the end.
- I have a covenant with his bride , Leviathan , do not forget that.
  Leviathan gave a half smile .
- And you think she'll join you ? Blythe and I have an agreement which will take place after our wedding and she will never do anything against me . Moreover , this pact was not something mutual , you just tried to take advantage of something that is rightfully mine a few years ago .
  Elliot took one last look in the sovereign before opening the door .
- Just do not cry after losing his throne .
- That the worst devil wins .
  Both demons exchanged an evil grin and unfair before splitting .

- Did something happen ?
  Leviathan looked at Blythe , who was standing on a platform while Isabella chatted with dressmaker details on the dress and not paying attention to the conversation grooms .
- I'm fine , it's no big deal .
- Really?
- Yeah .. - he looked away for dress and grimaced - You will not wear it on her wedding day , are you?
- That's what I 'm saying so far. You are the groom and the ruler has enough to convince my mother that it is absurd power.
- Well I think it's perfect.
  Elliot appeared at the window , looking at the dress. Leviathan rose from his chair and closed the window in the face of the intruder , who smirked at him. Blythe knew something was not right between them , but not asked , since Isabella came back with a clipboard in her hands and began to take measurements of the prince.

No comments:

Post a Comment