Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Monday, April 14, 2014

♙XIII. яєηαιѕѕαη¢є

  All the girls were waiting in the main hall by Leviathan , whose decision would be announced that day . Blythe was the place where the boy talked to , but hearing everything that was going on downstairs .
- Advertisement arrival of our Leviathan master.
  The gifts were all facing the figure of the ruler who had a serious expression as always , however , such a feat has not shaken the charm that the young people had about him .
- I ask that all preparations for the election of my wife finish here , I already have my favorite .
  Several whispers were heard and they were all apprehensive , but tried to show as much seriousness as they could, in order to impress the leader and make him take a last minute decision .
- I want all of you to disappear from my sight . My favorite is Blythe Satochi .
  All were outraged at his decision . What was he thinking? Marry a hunter was absurd , as if asking to be killed before reaching even a week of marriage. However , no one dared to oppose what Leviathan said . They left quietly , but looking around searching for the hunter .
  One person was still in the hall , but Leviathan did not care for his presence there, and returned to their daily chores .

♙ ♙ ♙

- Unless you want to die , you'd better disappear from my sight .
- I have something to tell you and I know it will be extremely shocking.
  Seth was not exactly patient with the presence of Elliot , but could not deny that I wonder what the boy has to say.
- Satochi Blythe will marry my leader .
- You are lying. Satochi would never join any demons spontaneously , much less marry anyone .
- If I am lying then why she is also not in her house , nor anywhere else in the world ?
  He stopped to examine the situation carefully as Elliot quickly disappeared without a trace at the funeral home . After a while pondering the situation , Seth looked at James, who was back behind the counter .
- Did something happen ?
- Prepare to go to Hell . We have a mission to fulfill .
- How so ? We are retired , remember?
- I know that, but Satochi will marry Leviathan .
- What? Our old Blythe Satochi ?
- Yes
  They looked at each other and disappeared through the front of the store towards the funeral Hell door.

No comments:

Post a Comment