Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Monday, April 28, 2014

∞ ᔕeven

  I was completely alone , except for the Moon and the stars in the sky . I was gaining altitude slowly while pondering what to do . His eyes were closed and stroked in my wings to guide me . When I opened my eyes again , I saw that he was taller than the tallest buildings in the city and was a bit far from where was my " home " in the human world .
  Worried that something might happen , I turned round and retraced his way home absently until I saw something flying a few feet in front of me . It was not a bird . He was a fallen angel like me, because the black wings could not fool me . I saw that the body belonged to a man , but I could not see his face. Bati wings as fast as I could to try to reach him .
- Wait, please ! - Yelled , ordering my wings that flew quickly.
  It was at that moment that the fallen angel shot like an arrow and I could not reach him . Well , at least I know I was looking in the right place , as a fallen angel can not fly for many miles , because our powers are weakened . I sighed and resumed the path of pension , thinking about that guy. Who was he ? This is an issue that I wish much to discover .

  I landed softly on the porch and put my wings , causing tears my blouse stay invisible . I opened the balcony door and was about to enter when I hear the beating of wings near me again. I looked at the sky and saw a black feather falling gently as a snowflake . I took her hands and watched carefully .
  It was bigger than mine and extremely soft . I never felt such a comfort to have that feather in hands , it was like something in me was being reminded .
  I lay on the bed clutching the pen and closed my eyes , but not asleep . Angels do not sleep , can only regain power by going into a sort of state of very mild sleepiness .

  And that state of drowsiness , I had a vision of a pair of white wings majestically involving myself and had the same same feeling of comfort and softness when I held that black plume. Strong arms were around me and felt solid and warm bodies against me . I could not see his face , but feel that touch again made ​​something inside me to calm down and warm .
 I fell asleep without even realizing it .

No comments:

Post a Comment