Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Saturday, April 12, 2014

♙XI. вяєαк∂σωи

  Blythe finished up the stairs and walked quickly to her apartment so she could get the rest of the weapons that had saved and go to hell alone . The idea bothered her a bit because she missed the Seth instructions on what to do and what not to do. However, the pain of being betrayed unforgivably hammered into it . Searched the keys and went , encountering again with Belial .
- Looks like someone's helpless now , no?
- The news spread very quickly in Hell .
- Say yes . Moreover , the news that you and that rookie made ​​a pact is the topic of the moment , you know?
- I did not do anything , ok ? Elliot tricked me to form a pact with me .
- I know ... Well , I'm not here for that , but to walk you to our home .
- No need, I know how to get there .
  Belial frowned angrily.
- I have orders .
- Tell your superior that I 'm not forced to go to hell when he wants to as well .
  The demon let out a loud laugh .
- And you really think I will obey you ? Well , maybe, but not for a while now . Moreover , the faster you go, the faster you will go back.
- I suppose I can not say no . At least I can get some stuff ?
- Go ahead , but I will not expect much. I give you five minutes.

  They were already in Hell and entering the large and imposing castle of Leviathan , the new leader of the demons . The construction was not very different from the old castles of the human world , but it was still a scary for those who first sees monument. The demons looked at her solsaio , wondering why a hunter be there and accompanied by Belial .
  When they entered the palace, saw several girls - ranging from human to demon - walking from one side to the other and used together with luxurious and wearing bright clothes .
- What is going on here ?
- It is the day that our leader will choose a wife among you .
- What did you say ? I will not participate in it !
- That's not what they told me .
  Blythe was turned away when Belial pulls her arm and makes bumping into a human who was finishing her makeup . The girl looked angrily to the hunter , who kept walking until they reached into a long dark hallway , where they entered the last door on the left.
  There was a woman in the room waiting for them . It had wings and wore a scarlet color noble dress of the same color of the wings . Her hair was long and brown , who were arrested in a loose braid on the right side . So far , Blythe did not know who it was because the woman had her back . When the bedroom door closed , the woman turned and looked directly at the girl color hazel eyes that smiled to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment