Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Saturday, April 26, 2014

∞ ₣ive

  I didn't have anything to wear , just took a shower before a knock at my bedroom door .
- Let's get going . - Aiden said, already heading for the stairs .
  I ran to catch up and saw that Adam was at the door .
- Good luck . - He said .
  Gave a smile in response and quickened my step to follow Aiden , who was several steps ahead of me. We followed all the way in silence and admit that it bothered me a bit because it seemed that he was not willing to live in the same environment as me.
  The restaurant was open and I saw several people extremely classy in some tables and waiters and waitresses always worked with precision and agility , which made ​​me worried about my lie before. We entered through a side door and followed by a somewhat narrow corridor until we come across with a gray-haired man and woman socially.
- Only staff can come in here , young lady .
  Before I could answer, Aiden started talking .
- I believe I have found the waitress we needed .
  The man approached me and made a sort of quick scan before turning back to me and give me a female suit , apron and a hair net .
- If you are well today I can hire you . Aiden will be watching you and based on what he says will give my verdict.
  I gulped as I had a great feeling that Aiden did not like me and it would not let me safe . I took the clothes and went to the women's locker room to change. Luckily , the dress was exactly my size and the shoes I was wearing matched the dress . I believe I have not taken much , because the reaction was Aiden who expected something longer.
- Well , let's say you already have a good point by dressing up as quickly . Here's what you'll need .
  He handed me a notebook and a pen and then hold a golden badge in the upper left part of my outfit .
- I think you're ready . Come , we must not lose time here .

  The restaurant was really busy . Several important people came and went and the waiters and waitresses were in trouble . Aiden was for a table at the entrance of the restaurant and I went to a table near where I was , where a couple was calling me .
- How can I help them ? - I gave my best smile , ignoring the look of someone about me .
- You could bring us a bottle of wine, please ?
- Right now . Excuse .
  I drove as fast as I could to where it was and put a wine bottle in an ice bucket on my tray with two crystal goblets . Never thought a tray could weigh so much , but I tried the maximum support all that weight with just one hand .
  I stumbled a bit along the way, but could not let it all fall down, otherwise it would not be hired and would have to pay for the trouble I cause . I dodged several people saw a bit gangly and slightly reprovatório look of Aiden .
- His careless ! You spotted my new dress !
  I think I focused too much on the look of Aiden me and when I looked I saw that had dropped the bottle on the color cream dress of a woman , who looked at me furiously . The bowls , oddly enough , were intact in the tray .
- I'm really sorry , I can clean it up right now.
  The woman followed me with little notice to the bathroom , where there used a cloth with soap to try to clean up my mess . However , it was worse than before , since the spots spread further by the dress and it started to make me worried.
- If you do not solve this problem I 'll make you pay me one of these and I'm sure that your salary can not afford it .
  I looked closely at the stained dress and saw that there really would be no salvation. I saved the cloth and soap , feeling defeated and failed while the woman came the hard and angry steps .

  I continued doing my work without any other accident the most , however , her gaze seemed to go through me . I heard the chairs from the table where she was being dragged and a not so discrete exclamation for a person of high class.
- Clarissa ! What happened to your dress !
- Tell me about it .
- It is wonderful!
- What?
  We both asked at the same time, looking for another.
- Why are you with these guys ?
- Because that carelessly spilled wine on my dress !
- And it looks like she spilled calculatedly well . It was better than before .
  The people around also started looking in wonder , and I could hear whispers around several positive . Clarissa looked at the dress and headed back to the bathroom , but I do not follow , had work to do .
  A large part of the people had left and we were cleaning the tables when someone touches my shoulder subtly .
- Forgive me for the way I treated you , is that I had to save as much to buy this dress and when it happened ... I'm really sorry and I must admit you did a great job . - She gave him a bright smile and handed me a hundred dollar bill before I go - I want you to take this as a reward and know that always come back here ; please do not hesitate to knock me wine when possible .
  Gave a smile back and stared at the note that was in my hand . I put it into her apron pocket and continued my chores until dinner time where everything went smoothly and without any further accident.

  I changed in the locker room again and returned the uniform in the closet , preparing to leave.
- Miss Rhayla , have a moment?
  I nodded and followed the restaurant owner to a large and spacious office where Aiden was waiting for us , even with a cold look at me .
- I heard today that you caused a small problem with one of our new customers .
- Yes , sir , I'm sorry .
- And yet , got a tip of hundred dollars and made ​​us secure another customer . I congratulate you .
- Thank you, sir .
- Take it , you deserve it .
  The restaurant owner gave me a new waitress uniform with a smile .
- Welcome to Red Star family.

- You were right, however , if I failed to see any more coming from you will not hesitate to make her fired , okay?
- Why do you do this?
- I owe you satisfaction. Come on .
  I followed , but still did not fail to ask my questions .
- If you did not want me to work here , because then told that everything ended well ? The owner would have believed in you and would not have hired me .
  Aiden gave me a mixed look of coldness and solidarity.
- Because I know how hard it is to live in an unfamiliar place and try to build a new life .
- The same thing happened with you ?
- Do not wanna talk about it .

No comments:

Post a Comment