Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Sunday, April 27, 2014

∞ ᔕix

  I was climbing the stairs , eager to be able to spend some time alone, but someone puts the hand on my shoulder tightly, making me turn back.
- I thought you did not want to talk to me .
- I never said that .
- So what happened?
- It's nothing, just want to say that tomorrow you will have to follow the path to the resturant alone , will arrive later .
- Okay , I 'll manage.
  Aiden was going to his room without another word and I did the same . I hung the clothes and just taking a bath . When finished changing me , I sat in bed , reflecting the actions of Aiden about everything that has happened since the day that Dorothea introduced us and said I needed a job . They said that this was the way to show Aiden approval to something or someone , but I was not quite believing it. On the other hand , he could have said things that would make me in trouble so I was not hired , but did not. I do not understand your motives , but I will not bore you with more questions . Then it's decided . As of today only talk to him if necessary.
  A knock on the door diverted my attention .
- Good night , Rhayla .
- Good evening - I replied .
  It was Adam .
- Dinner is ready .
- Thank you , I'm coming down .
  I closed the door behind me and followed Adam into the kitchen .
- I heard that you were hired . Congratulations.
  I gave a small smile in return and stopped at the top of the stairs . He stopped seconds later .
- What happened ?
- I know I should not ask this, but ...
- But ?
- Aiden is so cold and indifferent to everyone?
  Adam laughed. Actually he did not seem bothered that I had asked another boy to him .
- Say Aiden is a bit closed. Interpret the coldness of him like a wall to defend itself.
- Are you friends ?
- No. We rarely talk , but we have nothing against each other . The best thing to do is leave it in his own world , as my mother always says . In addition , you will work in the same environment every day, sooner or later it will end up being friendly . Why do you think that this was an unfair question?
- I thought you would be offended by something I have to ask about another boy.
  He gave a warm smile .
- I 'm not like that . All have right to know about each other . After all , curiosity born with humans .
- Yes , he was born with humans. - Repeat , but for myself . I was not human and should try to understand the mind of a human , even if in the end I had wasted my time .
  We continue the way to the kitchen where the food was hot and delicious aroma on the table . We did not talk much because we were concerned about enjoying the dinner. Aiden , as usual, did not appear, but did not give much importance to it .

  Finished to help save dishware, and climbed the stairs slowly , staring at the door Aiden room. Would he be sleeping ? Be Studying ? I took these thoughts out of my head, because I decided to follow the advice of Adam .
  I went toward the window and the wind blew softly . I released my new black wings and looked down . There were many people around and if I flew a little compromise me nothing , after all, it was night . I climbed in protecting the balcony window and my wings began to beat , leading me up. If you were climbing back home , that would be the best flight of my life .

No comments:

Post a Comment