Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Sunday, April 13, 2014

♟XII. тнє вєαυтιfυℓ ωιfє

- As you 're all grown up ! Seth did not think would do a good job after the death of your father , but it seems I was wrong .
- Isabella ?
  She frowned slightly to Blythe .
- Why did not you call me mother ?
- Because you are not worthy of it.
  Isabella sighed .
- I know you do not understand , did not expect you to understand , but please trust me either ?
- And why should I trust ? You abandoned me when I was little and my dad was unhappy because of you ! Because you swore allegiance to Lucifer and betrayed the principles of what a family!
- Blythe , please, let's not keep thinking about what happened . Also, I came here so I could ensure a better future for you.
- This is the big lie that I have ever heard in my life .
- Your father agreed. Moreover , he came here to kill Lucifer because we had a plan for you to ascend the throne. However , we did not expect that Leviathan would want to lead because he never showed interest before and I had to change my strategies and begin to serve him so he could find out what are his weaknesses .
  Blythe did not respond . He was too angry so he could think of one word or even formulate a sentence to dispute what Isabella was saying . However , it did not seem lie. Seth and Peters hid it so much , why not try to believe what her mother was saying ?
- And what do you expect me to do ? Just kill him ?
- No. You're here to be the choice of Leviathan . Dress up with it and then take you to him.
  The hunter frowned at the dress that was on the bed and nodded negatively to her mother .
- He will have to accept me as a hunter , I will not mask what I really am .
- As you are stubborn ... Well , we do not have time to discuss it now. Just follow me .

  They went back down the hall quietly among the candidates who were still walking from one side to the other in the great hall until they came to a corridor that housed a not very long staircase. Rose quickly and stopped in front of a gray door with a handle and bright silver . Isabella and hit a deep voice gave the command for them to enter.
  Leviathan was not the kind of demon that Blythe hoped it would . He had no wings like the other demons . He had black hair and gray eyes , leaving you with an even paler air. Wore noble and sophisticated clothes ranging from black to gray and sat in an armchair in black velvet.
- What you want , Isabella ? - Yet he had not seen the huntress .
- I came to present you my daughter.
  Leviathan direcinou a look initially bored, thinking it was another of which were in the hall, but changed his stance when he saw the hunter .
- Satochi Blythe , is a great pleasure to be in the presence of such a prestigious hunter . I admit not appreciate your choice , but I admire your talent .
- I can not say the same for you .
  Isabella launched a spiteful look for the girl , but she heard Leviathan give a slight laugh.
- She's feisty even after turning into a demon completely ; maybe that's why Elliot wanted so much to make a pact with her.
- Forgive her , sir .
- I want to talk to her alone .
- Yes , sir .
  She left and left Blythe alone with the leader of the demons .
- I have nothing to deal with you.
- But I have .
  Blythe pulled a gun from his coat pocket and pointed at him and he smiled wryly.
- I know the weapons of the Trinity , so there is no way you hurt me . However, it was not what I asked to be alone with you .
   She waited patiently with his gun drawn.
- If you agree to join me , I can think of forget what happened between our parents and make you a being of extreme power .
- And when you talk about marriage ...
- Yes , that is exactly .
- If you think I 'm going to behave like those girls in the salon can stop right here .
  Leviathan smiled.
- I know you will not. So I want you to stay here until I dismiss all who are down there .
- I remember not having told me that I agreed with your proposal .
- But I know it is , after all, you have no choice . Can not live with humans and see you do not want to live like an ordinary demon.
- How soon do you want to end it all?
- It will not take more than five minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment