Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Thursday, April 24, 2014

∞ Ƭhree

  Aimless and completely lost , just flying to the city closest I found. It was called Toronto, Canada . At the beginning , I felt great despair within me , because I would like to find a person in such a place? Of course , this question would be worth after another question was answered with a yes : I'm in the right place ?
  I kept my wings and started walking , watching every corner of the city . I looked at my clothes and realized I was not so different from humans after all and would not be so noticeable so .
  Everything was new to me , after all I 've never been to earth person , except for my exile , but I could not go anywhere . What I would actually was able to find someone's name from Heaven to help me , but Mahasiah said I would have to turn myself and could not step on sacred ground while it was a fallen angel . So I had no alternative but to continue walking and find some kind human who could help me . They say some special humans can see and communicate with angels or other supernatural creatures , but I was not counting too much.
  I turned a corner and came across a large mass of people walking from one side to the other as if they were ants and that made me scared . I decided to go straight and come to a street with little movement of people and it was exactly the moment my legs were hurting because I was walking for hours and even in heaven was not so common to use his legs , since we had the wings to do so. I found a wooden bench and sat down to rest while watching the flow of people decreasing as the hours progressed and the sky darkened , giving prominence to the full moon .

  Within hours, there was nobody in the street but me , who had nowhere to go . Everything was still and quiet and I could see some old acquaintances of Heaven , but he did not see me or pretended I was not there . Anyway , I clearly understood the reason of their actions and I was happy to think about the possibility that I could go back and live in heaven
  Was not tired nor sleepy, because angels do not feel tiredness and physical exhaustion and I was still an angel anyway . With nothing to do and with the legs recovered , got up from the bench and my wings began to open , however , had to stop them because a person was passing by .
- What are you doing here at this hour , young lady ?
- I do not know . - I replied , surprised to be able to communicate to me the same way she did .
- Why do not you go home ?
- I'm not here .
- I see ... Where you from then?
  My human brain with new knowledge did not take long to create a quick and convincing response .
- I'm from London.
- . Well you like to spend the night in my pension?
  My inside told that it would need a valuable thing called money and I did not have it now .
- I'll be fine , thanks.
- I will not charge you anything for tonight, if that's what 's worried . Come , dinner and staying for today will be on my own .
- I am very grateful .
  I followed the woman until the end of the street and entered a large house with several doors and stairs . She took a key and asked me to follow her upstairs . We climbed two flights of stairs and stopped in front of the last quarter that was on the left side.
- Dinner will be served in a couple of hours.
- Thank you .
  She patted me on the back and down the stairs again.

  The room was cozy and conveyed some security for me , that was years ago on a cold stone at the mercy of being attacked by a large marine animal . Still had two hours before dinner, so I decided to leave the room to explore the board .

No comments:

Post a Comment