Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

♙XV. мιzєяαвℓє ∂єνιℓ


- Do not you think we should do something less grand ?
- Are you kidding me ? I am the prince of demons , and I must admit Greetings to my height .
  Blythe was not comfortable knowing that Seth and James would be there soon to prevent her marriage to Leviathan , especially knowing that all was lost and she would probably be dead for tarnishing the name of the leader of Hell before all subjects so as treacherous . Realizing that Leviathan would not notice her absence , the hunter decides to leave the office .
- Glad I made ​​a covenant with you , is not it?
  Elliot startled suddenly emerging from the shadows and gave a half smile .
- What are you implying ?
- Well , you will soon be the new princess and say you will be greatly coveted by having a position of power , even being a hunter .
- But I 'm not willing to take any kind of alliance with you . What happened was just a fluke .
- Yes , I know that, but you will not help the Trinity when they invaded Hell ?
  She stiffened and looked at him coldly .
- How do you know ?
- Let's say it's my job .
- If meddle in other people's lives ?
- If that's what you think ... I have other duties to fulfill so I ask for your license , Milady .
  Elliot made ​​an ironic bow and quickly faded away, leaving the girl with guilt . I have no more part of the Trinity , she thought, have no obligation to help them .
 
♙ ♙ ♙

- You'll still pursue it , Seth ? The girl was very clear when he told us not to go .
- And you think that I will obey the orders of a little girl , James ? I have principles and do not plan to leave them aside. Furthermore , we take help of a subject of Leviathan , what could go wrong ?
- We could commit Satochi .
- We will not be thinking about it , ok ? Leviathan should be doing this in order to get rid of it more easily. However , we can not do that in three persons , need one more .
- And who you want to call ? Some of the newcomers ?
- Of course not . - Seth scowled at James as they discussed the plane , flying towards York - But I think Nathan can help in anyway he also knows better than anyone Blythe .
- I doubt he accepted it .
- If I knew you'd be so pessimistic you have left working in the shop along with those two.
- Hey, hey , does not need radical ; from now on I will say no more .

♙ ♙ ♙

- I still do not believe you will marry that hunter !
  Satan , the demon with white hair and red eyes constantly complained . He was the younger brother of Lucifer , so Uncle Leviathan and the only decisions that questioned the nephew.
- She has a demonic surprising power. If I get all her strength , we can dominate humans and will only be a matter of time to overthrow the power of heaven .. Is not that what you always craved ?
- Yes, not doing something so repulsive !
- This is just for appearances . Both she and I both know that our union will never become something concrete , much less sustained by what humans call love. I know deep down she can kill me , but I plan to give the final blow first. If she dies , the Trinity will lose a great strength and will be fully useless.
  The other demon opened a proud smile.
- Never thought I'd say this, but I envy his wit . Lucifer was not even able to think of such a plan . I just hope you do not put everything away .
- There is no way that fails .

No comments:

Post a Comment