Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Thursday, April 3, 2014

♟II. вєуση∂ тнє нєℓℓ

  There was nobody else who could renew the hopes of Darkston about the fate of the small Anthonnie . His destiny was defined , but no one could tell what would happen , because the power of Leviathan prevented any attempt to invade the interior of the boy .
  The years went by dragging and little boy grew like an ordinary child , but the friendships were falling apart when all Anthonnie was found that the target of the demons and feared him so much fame as the Darkston family. Even growing up alone until adolescence , the boy was not bothered by the lack of friends and someone to talk to , because he found everything he needed in books and became a loner, more than it was before .

- It's time to pay you for the favor that I watched them .
  Leviathan had waited for a long time and would now receive your payment . After all , the gift of allowing a life there just was not up to the angels of heaven , but it was the work of demons from Hell . And the price is extremely high when resorting to the ruler of the deep.

♟ ♟ ♟

  As usual , I prepared breakfast for the young lord Anthonnie Darkston , who always woke up earlier than his mother and even set it neatly on a tray , as I always did in all those years . I went upstairs and found the lady Darkston unexpectedly in the hallways . I bowed and continued on my way to the quarters of the young Anthonnie .
- Come in , Mary .
  I went in, bowing and placed the tray on the table . When I returned my gaze to him, saw him drinking red wine already dressed in clothes that were usually saved for high class events .
- Lord , is not aconelhável that you use these clothes . Wine can fall on them .
  He seriously looked at me and cocked his wineglass toward the coat. I was apprehensive , because if a single drop fall in the tissue , it would be extremely laborious and exhausting clean it , especially when it came to red wine. He threw his head back and gave a loud laugh , but realized I was not drunk. You Anthonnie was fully sober.
- You really thought I would do this ? - He said , after a long drink - Mary , my dear , you need to relax a bit . How about a week's holiday ?
- No, sir , I'm so happy .
  He gave a new laugh and threw the cup on the floor, causing it to break and shed the last drop of wine that remained . Sir Anthonnie stood up and placed the tray I brought in mine hands again .
- Take it away. I do not want to eat anything. I'm pleased . And wipe that dirt , but will be on the street.
  That was not his usual behavior , that I had noticed when I saw him drinking wine , which never happens . My young master does not like any kind of drink that much less clothing . I bowed and left , thinking to report what happened to the lady Darkston . I woke up again when I saw the tray and all that was in it on the floor. Everything had broken from the cup to the tray itself.
- Its useless, what are you doing still here? Go clean up all this and do not you dare leave without making a worthy reverence of an Emperor of Hell .
   I made the deepest reverence as I could and went to meet his mother, who was around and looked at me with regret .
- Leviathan already charged , is not it?
- Yes , ma'am, but he does not seem to be anyone who is inside the body of Sir Anthonnie .
- Follow me . I'll see what his condition .
  I went back to the room with her boy , who was lying on the sofa in red velvet with eyes closed , but awoke when he heard the sound of the door . His eyes were red like a demon , however , he did not move . Just looked at the lady Darkston for a time then looked at me , frowning .
- I have not commanded him to clean up all this ? For do it immediately !
- Mary will not obey you , Leviathan .
  He opened a poisonous smile.
- I'm not a Leviathan . My name is Fenrir and this body is now mine. The Leviathan master gave me. If not satisfied , leave the house .
- If you think it will be entirely up to the mansion you are mistaken .
- That is what we will see .

No comments:

Post a Comment