Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Saturday, April 5, 2014

♟IV. нσρєℓєѕѕ ℓιƒє

  There were months that Fenrir had taken care of Anthonnie's body and the Darkston's mansion received no further visit. All Wales was afraid of them and dared not even mention them in conversation . Employees were leaving the mansion and ended up with only two willing to live with the devil faithful servants .

   Blythe landed in Wales, in the city of Swansea . According to the information , it should go to Aberdare , where was the family who should investigate . " I am the way Aberdade . BS " , she sent the message to Seth . Gotta transport, but without the owner knew the truck loads .
  It took some time for her to come to Aberdare . It was late and she could not investigate too much because the townspeople , even if it were another country , knew that she was a member of the Trinity and tried to keep a safe distance from her . However , a woman in her fifties saw Blythe and stopped it .
- Missy is a member of the Trinity ?
- Yes I am Blythe . Blythe Satochi . Could you provide me information about Darkston family?
- Darkston Family ? Our prayers have been answered ! Come with me, Miss Satochi . I am employed in the family for many years and I saw with my own eyes that demon take over the body of the young Anthonnie .
  If there was a demon involved in it, then she would have to use the knowledge they had . Mary followed her silently to the mansion , where a woman dressed in gray looked strange with a frown , but lightened when the maid said the girl was Trinity .
- I do not know what you will accomplish . Fenrir took over my son's body in order of Leviathan .
- Leviathan ?
- Yes I made a pact with him so I could at least have a son so I would not be alone . I lost my husband a few years ago because of an illness and now Leviathan came to collect what was promised . - They stopped in front of a door - This is his room .
  Blythe came in, armed with a pistol and Fenrir saw the boy lying on the bed and measuring with his eyes . He rose lazily , but not approached her .
- The Trinity finally found me ? You took a while .
- Leave this kid alone and I will not use violence .
- And you think that this weapon can do something against me ? Will only hurt this kid .
  Blythe did not intend to get chatting with the devil . He pointed the gun at him and shot without mercy. The demon smiled , because a common weapon would ever do any damage on him , however , to see a triumphant look in the eyes of the hunter he realized he was out of the boy's body , stuck to the wall with blue currents that burned his skin .
- What Leviathan want ? Answer and I can think about the possibility of releasing you .
- Are you crazy ? I'll never betray the Leviathan master. Furthermore , even if you kill me , that boy is no longer vivier because I consumed his soul .
- Are you sure of your decision ?
  The chains tightened even more his body , causing severe burns and more. His soul was being decomposed by the sacred chains, but he did not intend to give . While not really enjoying the new ruler , he was always loyal and would never betray him .
- My loyalty is unwavering .
- Then die with it.
  Fenrir finished turn into ashes and disappear. As the demon was disappearing , the currents were doing the same , until there was left nothing , just a piece of paper with the word Renaissance writing on it with the same handwriting note she found in the room. Blythe slipped the paper into her jacket pocket and left the room when the boy's family came .
- Thank you for ridding us of that.
- It's my job and my condolences .
" I'm coming to Lancaster . All finished . BS " .
   She leaned back in the seat of the plane and closed his eyes for a moment, but could not stop thinking about what was going to happen . Moreover , the fact that Leviathan was in evidence bothered her deeply.

  Her cell phone rang. It was a message .
"Do not play with you do not know . "

No comments:

Post a Comment