Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

♜ Eleven

  Axel was not rough, but he was no longer so present. After that conversation they had the time they spent together were scarce and were summarized in just a few seconds when he was thirsty. However, even in these small moments Raven no longer felt more loved as before.
- What's going on? I do not want you to be so far away.
- Is not going nowhere, just think you should get a little more free me.
- Axel, please, I'm sorry I listened to their conversation, also sorry for making you suffer, but I do not want to continue. I do not want to lose you as well as Kira lost.
- You will not lose me, unless you want to. I'll always be around.
- I do not just want you close.
- I understand. But I can not do anything until you decide what you want. I admit that Seth is right: you must decide for yourself first and then decide for others.
- How can I do that if any decision I make I will be hurting you?
- Neither decisions will hurt me if you have thought of herself first. You, as a future psychologist should know that better than us.
   Axel had touched the wound it. Anyway, he was not entirely wrong. She should take that as a test where after that she would actually graduated and would be ready for anything.
- Humans are creatures susceptible to anything.
- If you could just walk in the door or warn before appearing so I'd be more satisfied.
   Seth was there, sitting on the back of the sofa Axel flapping gently.
- So lose grace. I'm here because I will set a deadline for it. Not intend to stay in this world any longer than necessary.
- How many time you want to give her?
- Only one  week and nothing more than that.
- One week?
- You're right, it is a long time. I think two days is a good size.
- I need more time.
- For what? You should have given an answer. For me, I'd give you five minutes; however, I am in a good mood. Well, I just came to tell you this, you both can continue with what you were doing.
   Seth disappeared leaving a few feathers.
- Now what? What will you do?
- I do not know.
- You need to think soon. The sooner you give the answer, better.
- But I do not know what to do.
- I know. You need someone who knows you and knows how to help you.
   Raven looked at him, fearing what he would say next,
- Look for Kira.
- You must be joking. After everything that happened? She does not know what you are, remember?
- But she did not need to know.
- I do not know if that's a good idea.
- The decision is yours, I'm just showing you a path.

   Raven did not know what she was doing there. She did not even know for what reason she had considered the Axel's idea to look for her, but it was too late to go back. She was climbing the stairs and should follow to the end, after all, what could happen? The most that Kira could do is close the door in her face say nothing. The friendship between them was extinguished, so she would have nothing more to lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment