Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Thursday, December 11, 2014

♖ Thirteen

 The time passed by Raven. She had not even taken a single decision which could be proud or be at peace.
- You only have one more day.
- I know that.
- I imagine you must have already decided.
- Yes, but I fear the reaction of the person I most care.
- What would be who, exactly?
- You, of course.
   Axel stared at her, taking in every word with care and clarity.
- Do you really think I'm going to be angry by the decision you will take?
   Raven looked down, embarrassed.
- I'm so sorry.
- I can not forgive you for that. You know me better than anyone and still believed I could do it.
   She knew he was not angry, but deep down what she said had hurt him in the deepest corner of his heart.
- Axel ...
- You need to think. Do not worry about me now.
- Why do you insist on keeping away from me?
- I do not want to influence you to anything.
- I imagine you must have an answer.
- When will you stop doing that?
   Seth pretended not to hear the complaint of Axel and stared at Raven, who did not know what to say.
- This is ridiculous. - He looked at the wall clock - you have less than twenty hours.
- She still has time, Seth. Let us think in peace.
    The demon looked at him and narrowed her eyes, causing Axel felt the pain coming, but not peaked, fortunately. Seth looked back at her.
- In twenty hours I'll be here and I demand an answer.

   She felt a great emptiness within herself without Axel beside her. Because it has now less than fifteen hours, he thought it best to get it without him that night that everything finally became clear in her mind. Seth tried to no longer persuade her and Axel had moved away, causing any persuasion or influence disappeared. Raven turned from one side to the other, unable to sleep. However, it was a feeling she would always have when deciding to follow her life with Seth.
   Her body veins burned intensely and she could feel her throat burn. Axel needed it at that time.
- I can support up tomorrow.
   The turquoise color of his eyes betrayed him.
- No, you can not.
- You do not know me. Go back to sleep, tomorrow I'll be fine.
- Axel, please, I can not hold on it anymore.
- Honey ... Neither do I, but it is necessary.
   Raven did not move from there and was determined to stay until Axel gave up suffer thirst.
- You do not like it ...
   He pierced the window of her left hand and did not suck her blood for more than three seconds.
- You are not yet satiated.
- No. Now I wish you good night.
   She returned to the bedroom, where he saw a folded piece of paper on the pillow. It was from Seth.
"You now have thirteen hours to think. I will not be patient."
   He was not even patient, she thought.

   The morning rays of light began to enter through the bedroom window. She had only an hour to strengthen her decision.
   Axel was not anywhere in the house, but he had not left any type of ticket, which was not like him. Anyway, she felt he was doing it to let her think of peace, for even the last second mattered.
   She looked at the clock without stopping and saw the time leaving. Half an hour. Twenty minutes.
   Ten minutes.
   Raven could not even think more, but she finally decided to put what they all said in practice.
  Five minutes.

   Three minutes.
    Axel crossed the front door, but without saying anything at all. However, Raven seemed not even realize, as was absorbed in their own ideas and in the time it was extinguished.
   The latter were the only things that remained, but they were going too fast.
   Five.
   Four.
   Three.
   Two.
   One.
   For the first time, Seth used the front door once the time has elapsed.
- I want an answer. Now.
   Raven looked at them and swallowed. Her gaze on Seth was longer and time consuming, but there was a reason.
- I see ... But I hope you know that even so you will not run away from me, right?
- Yes, I know.
   Axel was the one who did not understand what was happening there.
- I choose you, Axel.
   His expression softened, a mixture of surprise and relief.
- But when she dies or become immortal like you, her soul will be mine.
- I have no objection. After all, it will have a right place for her soul.
   Seth took one of the feathers of his wings and made his mark on the left wrist of her. A trickle of blood ran down, staining the plume and sealing a possible pact that was between them from now on.
- Your blood can belong to him, but your soul belongs to me.
   Raven nodded, feeling confident for the first time. Even if she would grant her soul to Seth, she would continue with Axel for the rest of her life.
- I almost forgot one thing.
   He snapped his fingers and Axel felt his body tingle for a moment.
   He was finally free from the brands of the chains.
   The demon disappeared, as was to be expected and without another word. He was satisfied, so there was nothing to say.
- And you thought I would be angry with that?
- Yes.
- I never could.
   Raven felt the fangs of Axel pierce her neck again. However, she did not need an answer to know what that meant bite.
- Axel, are you sure?
   He narrowed his arms around her and the canines pierced her neck even more. Raven felt no pain because Axel was her master and it did not suffer in any way. Her blood began to stain the shirt, but he did not touch any drop.
   She felt the whole body slowly fall asleep and eyelids become heavy as a cold liquid ran her veins. The Axel's poison. He put her on the couch and stood beside her as she felt the head ache and body tingle.
- If I have to deliver your soul sooner or later, I'd rather give it away now and have you with me forever.
   Raven now had all the love that Axel had promised since she knew the truth. She was immortal, human, but immortal. A luxury that at first she did not think really be a luxury.
"You will receive protection, love and care and not get sick more for the rest of your life just to give your blood .. Yes, that is a luxury. Some Bloodlusters can reach the heart of their masters to end up becoming immortal."

No comments:

Post a Comment