Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Thursday, December 4, 2014

♖ Twelve

- I think you're in the wrong house.
   That was the reaction that Raven had expected, however she did not imagine that Kira would answer the door.
- Yes, I'm in the right house.
- Axel does not want you anymore?
- I did not say that.
- So you have no reason to stay here.
   Kira slammed the door in her face, showing that it was not open to conversations and discussions. Raven remained standing there, not knowing what to do. She was not wrong in not wanting to be there, but there were certain things she should not know.
- Kira, please.
   No response. However, Raven knew she was there.
- Kira, listen, I did not want any of this was happening and I never wanted to end our friendship as well. There are certain things that even I still know about Axel and I think it should not have interfered in our lives.
   Kira was tougher than she remembered. Still, the door did not open and there was no kind of sound coming from the apartment. Raven considered the idea to force entry, but the door was locked.
- I need help.
- Axel is not enough to help you now?
- That's not it. It's that he can not help me with this.
- I have nothing to do with it.
- I know you have nothing to do with this, but please hear me. I promise I will not look for you.
   The door opened, but Kira did not show much friendliness as before. Raven approached, but the door closed a little bit.
- I'm not inviting you to join. Just tell me what you want and go away from here.
   Raven sighed, knowing he could not do better than that. Simply Kira already have opened the door was a great achievement.
- How do you know what is right for someone else?
- What?
- How are you able to decide for someone else? I mean, you can choose what's best for you, but does that also will be best for the other person?
   Kira was silent, but Raven knew she was thinking. For a moment, her expression softened.
- No matter how many decisions you have to make, all of them will ever become one. As much as you think the other person, you will always end up thinking about herself and, therefore, you will always end up choosing what is best for you.
   Raven understood perfectly. Seth was right when he said she should think of herself first and then think of others, because in the end she would make a selfish choice. All humans are selfish choices, even if they do not appear to be. It is the law of "I make you happy for you to make me happy."
   The door was closed again and Kira was no longer there anymore.
- Thank you, Kira.
   Raven came down the stairs without looking back, but she could feel the eyes of Kira weighing on her back all the time. Will they be friends again? Maybe not, but even so Raven always remember it.

- Do you get anything?
- Yes. Kira helped me a lot.
- I'm happy.
- You will still act this way?
- Until I make sure of the future, yes.
   Axel's eyes betrayed him, she could see it clearly.
- I will wait.
   She felt his lips on hers again, but not intensely as before. Even while remaining sweet, Raven knew something was different, he was being too cautious.
- I hope you're happy with it.
- Even though I'm not sure glad I will not have anything better.
- Exactly. - His smile softened and naughty as before.
   But that disappeared in a split second.
- Do not think of it as a persuasion, okay? Think of you, in the place where you would feel more free and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment