Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Monday, December 15, 2014

CHAPTER FOUR

- The database was not there.
   David's eyes widened. Leigh was really persistent.
- Where do you think she may have hidden?
- I do not know. Holly was an unpredictable person.
- Surely you know something.
   He stared at the boy.
- I have no idea of this. Your mother did not trust anyone.
   Leigh was not very happy with David's answer. He seemed to know something, but at the same time he seemed not to know and it was making the impatient boy. It was not like he did not trust David, but he did not want to stay with fragmented information, which were open to any hint of imagination. Leigh enjoyed safe and complete information to make any decisions. Yes, he was extremely rational.
- Listen. I do not how to help, I'm really sorry. Holly has never been a person who trusted the people, except his father.
- I understand. Because I wanted to know about my mother.
- You found her computer password, find the database is the least of the problems. Leigh, how did you do that?
- David, I said: binary sequences.
- Think what you want, you have the potential to become a hacker. Are you sure you still want to be robotic engineer?
- I will not change my decision.
   David did not answer. He looked down and began to think as he always did before making an important decision. Leigh waited patiently.
- I imagine you go find something in the old building of the company, but I do not know if he's still empty. She may have left some computer there before he died. - He saw Leigh's expression and eyes shining through his idea, hoping he proseguisse. David sighed. - It is located on Fifth Avenue, is a building that occupies the entire block, can not help but see.
- And you expect me to go there as well?
- Of course not. I advise you go when you're close to dusk. So no one will see you coming.
   Leigh then had a definite plan. However, that still surrounded her mind was thinking about what could find there, if there was still something he could see.

No comments:

Post a Comment