Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Saturday, November 29, 2014

♖Ten

- I'm really sorry.
- Do not worry. At least you're better now.
- But I did not want to do this using you.
   The turquoise eyes were gone, but not the red and sweet blood in his mouth. Raven was pale and weak in the arms of Axel as he gently placed on the bed.
- I'm a monster.
- No. You're a vampire.
- What is the difference? Not even a demon do what I'm doing. I'm killing you slowly.
- I never sit more alive than when you need my blood. Also, I always recover, Axel, do not worry.
   The pain overflowed his gaze. Raven was the most precious thing he had in the world today and he was not referring only to the blood, but the fact he felt something for her. That human was important and made him feel part of something that unknown place. No, he was not with her because of Natassia, although it was also important for him to stay alive, but because Raven was the one who was not afraid of him, had not seen as a monster or a being who deserved contempt.
   And how he gave back all her attention? Yes, draining her blood to the last drop and leaving it limited in the human world. Perhaps this Seth her freedom greater than it was providing.
- What did Seth tell you?
- How do you know?
- I'm no fool, so when I got home I could smell it.
- He just told me that I should think of me first so that I could then decide in favor of the person I love.
- And you thought about it?
- Not yet.
   Axel covered her with affection.
- Then we talked about it. The only thing I want now is for you to rest.
   Raven fell asleep instantly by weakness.

- So you yourself are deciding for her?
- So it would seem, is not it?
- Yes, but I never expected this from you.
- I have no choice. I can not take it anymore. In addition, I want to make clear that I'm not undone it, but I'm so making this easy for you. I want her to see that you can give more to her than I ever be able to.
- I see ... - Seth carefully weighed - But unfortunately I have to reject your proposal.
   Axel's eyes widened.
- Does she know that I can give more freedom and I can give all that she wants only by her loyalty. So I do not need your withdrawal for that.
- I understand.
   Axel followed the look of Seth and saw a shadow running back door.
- I do not believe.
   Raven was leaning against the wall behind the door, with his forehead resting on his knees.
- What did you hear? Please do not want you to do bad judgment of what I said.
- Why do you want me to stay with Seth ?! I said I'm fine living with you and I do not want to leave here.
- I do not want you to have Seth, but I'm seeing that their freedom is over. You just go to college and back here and serve your blood to me, nothing more than that. Because of me, you can not see what is happening because you are dominated by my poison.
- That's not true.
- Yes, it's true. You are blind because of feelings that you do not even know you have.
   Raven's eyes sought him through the eyes urgently, but Axel was reluctant to look at her. The girl came over and put both hands on his face.
- I love you, Axel.
- No, do not say that. You do not know what you're saying.
- Why you can not trust me?
- For other girls did the same thing as you, but they did not know what I really was.
- But I'm telling the truth. We've been together long enough so I can say that.
   Her touch was burning his skin. Axel knew it was not what he felt thirsty, but the feelings and his desire wanting to take care of everything. He did not doubt that the Raven said, but part of what belonged to the charm that would always be with him.
- That's what you think, but it is not the truth. - He pulled her hands hesitantly. - You need time to recover and think alone.
   She looked at him, a mixture of confusion and disappointment.
- Axel ...
- You need to feed and rest so that you can recover. - His voice was a little far from the usual, although there is still affection the way he spoke.
- Please do not be angry.
- I'm not angry, I just want to keep you safe from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment