Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Friday, December 12, 2014

CHAPTER ONE

  Leigh Michaelis. This was the boy's name who spent his entire school life always have any friends. Some say it is because of the rigor of his family, others find it because of the advanced intelligence he possessed. However, no one has ever come so close to get it right. He never had a girlfriend and was never interested in anyone, loneliness was part of his life ever since. After all, every two years and he changed the house of family and the boy never knew why. But it did not matter, as long as he could finish college robotics engineering alone had nothing more important in his life.
     His family consisted of only one person: David Blake, his adoptive father. Perhaps that explained his behavior, however, no one can judge a person by just that. Anyway, Leigh does not seem to mind it and had a great friendship with the adoptive father, mainly because David was not a man who hid the truth and therefore the boy knew that biological parents were dead, what did want to follow in their footsteps majoring in robotics engineering. Even knowing that he had a great rivalry due to numerous technological things that were released every day, Leigh did not give up and wanted to change the technology and have his mark in history.
- We're moving again?
   David was putting several boxes on the outside of the house when Leigh arrived.
- Today are two years since we moved here.
- I do not want to now.
- Why? - David paralyzed.
- I want to finish college first.
- Believe me, robotics engineering is in your blood, you do not need it. Furthermore, I still have my college books, if you want I can lend them to you.
- But I want to finish my studies in a single institution. I do not want to change school and I had to keep changing schools. Why I can not stay here?
- I promised her mother she would not let anything happen to you.
- So stay here too.
   David thought for a long time, leaving Leigh uncomfortable.
- Maybe, but then we will move house.

   Leigh was not of those who cared about the place where he lived, but the house where they would live for another two years was majestic and really makes him feel at home for the first time.
- Are you comfortable?
- I never thought I'd say this, but yes.
   David gave a small smile.
- Why are you smiling?
- This was your mother's house and where we will stay permanently.
- What took you so long to decide to stay here? - Leigh looked at the expression of his foster father - Another promise to my mother?
- Exactly.

No comments:

Post a Comment