Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Friday, September 14, 2012

17- The new body of Akihiro


Once returned to the surface and soul Kiara was back in her body, Sesshomaru asked, apprehensive:
- Kiara, my love, you're really pregnant Hades?
- No, honey, so I do not remember, though I was unconscious three hours after I was between the world of the living and the dead.

   The youkai felt a little relieved to hear the answer from his wife, so he gave her a long abrço.
- I will never lose you, my love, is a promise.
- E Akihiro? How is he?
- I'm here, Mom! - A voice echoed from afar - Do not worry, I'm fine!

  Eager, the couple turned back and saw that the sky down a huge white dragon, and the dragon came Akihiro up with a new body and a bright smile, and was descended from the dragon hugging his parents and especially Sesshoumaru , which saved him from being host of Yoshiaki.
- Thank you, Father, that you have freed me of a crime for which I was not a participant.
- You are my son, and I do everything for your sake.

No comments:

Post a Comment