Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

08- Innocent Wish


  Quickly, the night arrived, filling Kiara thoughts on who the man was who helped her return home. Somehow, she wanted to remember him, the relationship that he had with him, especially since the girl remembered how Sesshoumaru approached to kiss her and as he looked at her, with affection, love and tenderness.

  To her surprise, someone appears in her window at the exact moment she was almost sinking into a deep sleep. But Kiara was not frightened, she felt that whoever was in the window was the person she loved most: Sesshoumaru.
  And it was, there he was watching her with tenderness, love and an overwhelming desire to hug her strongly to take her in his arms forever.
- You should be asleep.
- I know, but you startled me and I ended up losing sleep.
- Forgive me, I just wanted to see if everything was alright with you.
- Can I ask you something?
- Yes, whatever you want.
- Spend the night with me today.

  The youkai had run out of words to respond immediately. For this reason, he paused a moment to reflect, looking into the eyes of his beloved.

No comments:

Post a Comment