Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

02- The love didnt die


For months, Asuka and Akihiro no longer spoken, and that weighed in the heart of them, for there was a great desire that they could be together without any complains.

However, in one night, Akihiro not take any more distance between him and Asuka and was up to her room. Came in and lay beside her in bed.
- What are you doing here? If our father sees you he'll kill you!
- I do not care, I do not want to stay a single second away from you and he can not control that.
- True, but you are in danger, I'm very happy with you here, but I'd be even happier if it was with the consent of our parents.
Akihiro to shut with a long, loving kiss, because it felt very homesick.
- Please, just tell me you still love me. and so I'll be happy.
- I love you, Akihiro, and I really wanted to recover that time I wasted away from you.

The boy attended the request and the girl was in her quarrto until the next day to recover the lost time.

Every night they met and stayed together without Sesshoumaru know, but something innocently revealed this secret, causing the youkai lost all calm him and got to comter crazy, but rationality Kiara prevented, causing she is passionate divide between children and husband stubborn.

No comments:

Post a Comment