Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Thursday, January 22, 2015

☣ ERROR TWO

  Leigh looked at the clock. He slept for five hours and he did not remember having slept too much. Anyway, even then he was feeling exhausted, as if something or someone was draining his energy without stopping.
   The boy crossed with David in the hallway.
- Leigh, are you okay?
- Yes, why?
- You are paler than the wall. Are you sure?
- Do not worry, David, I'll be fine.
   David patted the boy's shoulder. As expected, Leigh gave no answer and went downstairs to the kitchen slowly, for all his body was sore. He looked at what was on the table, however, his stomach began to hurt at once until he felt the bitter taste of bile in his throat, making him cough and for a moment he could not breathe. The feeling of vertigo came back and his legs went weak. What was going on? Why was this happening again. He did not know. Anyway, if he told it to David he would have more problems.
- Leigh! What's happening there?
- It's nothing, it's okay.
- You are not hiding anything from me, are you?
- You think I'm a child? Of course not.
   David did not answer, however, he called Edward.
- What happened?
- Leigh is strange.
- And you realized it only now?
- I'm serious. He is pale and I heard coughs have a crisis in the kitchen. Also, Leigh looked weak.
- If you can bring it here I can better analyze what happens.
- Could you come here?
- Why?
- Leigh will not accept to go to your house, even if I don't tell anything. If you come will be easier.
   There was a moment of silence on the other end of the phone.
- I'll see what I can do.
 
- Hurry up, man.

No comments:

Post a Comment