Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Saturday, March 1, 2014

➊➋ Second Appendix: Under the Darkness

Bloody hell !
 
  I counted the knives still left me coat. Luckily I lost one knife against those loathsome gargoyle . I was in the southern district of Dakken and still had far to go. No one had seen my sister and I was not sure which direction to go . If only someone around here knew about the whereabouts of her ... No use crying over spilled milk , I'll have to find it no matter how ; Siegfried could go up , but I'm afraid to be late to meet her .
  I went through a small village where some fairies looked me solsaio and hid , like I'm the freak here - and in fact I was in that world - . I lost no time in looking around, only stopped when a nymph blue hair and purple skin appeared in front of me , with a few guy friends .
- You will pay , descendants of Siegfried ! Yet we exterminate that his sister !
- Where is she ? Respond ! Where is Dawn !
  I did not realize that I was crying until the moment I saw something like birds circling above . The nymph narrowed his eyes and walked away without saying anything. My instincts and acted quickly when I realized I had already launched a knife , who had stopped less than two inches from her head .
- She's with Raito . Satisfied , hunter ?
  Disappeared into the forest , trying to find her . Every step I took , I had more concern for not finding it . Was granted the fact that Light was not a vampire at all treacherous, but when did favors charging their prices and they were not very cheap . A part of me is reassured that she was with someone who knew this district from tip to tip .
  Characteristics of hunters saw footprints on the banks of the river that had been poisoned by Siegfried long ago as punishment for the rebels that settled here . - I heard that almost all the inhabitants were killed except one , who was returning from the house of our ancestor . He came back and wanted revenge and take the Dark Blade . This day was marked as his death and the fall of his tyranny - I looked around but have not found the rest of the tracks . A strong wind blew and a piece of paper fell near me . It was a map indicating the path to the castle of Siegfried and certainly should be with Dawn . I could not look for it to return , but could follow the path and maybe meet her halfway . Soon , my plans have changed dramatically : would go to the castle of Siegfried and wait for my sister there, so that we can go home and forget this foolishness. It was - and still is - granted the fact that I think the Dark Blade should have chosen me as the owner , but none of that matters . Because of this , I lost my father and my sister did not want to miss for anything. I followed the map that indicated the southwest and rush to finish it before things got worse .

No comments:

Post a Comment