Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

✩ тαłє 12

  The girl looked at him in a confused way , without having the slightest idea what he was talking about and that made Sebastian upset .
- You do not remember anything ?
- Remind me of? I know I have not forgotten anything .
- Kymi , you do not remember me ? Can not remember the past?
  Sebastian firmly gripped the girl's face, which did not really know anything about it or at least did not remember . He released her , beaten , and left the room , closing the door slowly behind him . Kymi froze , trying to process what in your mind . What should she remember ? As Sebastian knew her before she was found in those woods ? What is the relationship between them? That she wanted to know , but would not touch this issue now . She took the amethyst collar and collapsed in bed at once. His body shuddered at the memory of the hands of Khora in his throat and almost being killed. Anyway, she could not believe she was talking again.

  However, while Kymi had a reason to rejoice , Sebastian had thousands to be disappointed . Even if he heard her voice again calling him to help her was not the same . Before , they were always together and were inseparable . Where one was , the other would certainly . However , after all that happened he would not be surprised to know that the girl had unconsciously created an internal lock to protect herself.
- Why do not you remember? - He muttered to himself , as if words could reach the girl and make her come to a truth.
- You're still here ?
- We will not leave until you give me the key to this book.
  Khora stared at him for a long time and came to a conclusion .
- She does not remember anything, do you ?
- This is not your problem .
- I'm not asking because I do not know anything , just want to confirm , because she called you as ' Sir Sebastian ' .
- Get out of my way , you viper .
  Khora closed the door with a poisonous smile. If she does not remember anything , so there was still a chance.

- But , madam , I can not ...
- Yes , you can and you WILL do it .
- That is not right. We know the truth and Sebastian too. If we do, it certainly will not let it go and it will show everyone what we're trying to hide .
- Shut up ! I do not want to hear any more from you ! Disappears from the front of me and do your job .
- My job is to give advice and not commit such brutal acts .
  Khora was about to lose his temper , but could not scream. After all, with two enemies in the mansion could not risk to be heard .
- Listen to me - she said, in a firm and authoritative whisper - If you do not, I will chasten him personally , understand? Say goodbye to your wings if I see that girl alive .
  He realized that she was really determined and good would not argue . Even not allowing him to function fulfill the wishes of her, he could not deny . If it did , it would have torn the wings and that was the last thing he wanted for himself . Bowed and ended by saying , with submission :
- Yes, ma'am . Your wish is my duty .

No comments:

Post a Comment