Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Saturday, March 22, 2014

✩ тαłє 8

  Kymi had virtually nothing to take the trip unless your Ryoko's clothes. Sebastian also did not carry much luggage, just an average bag and they both went to the illuminated areas of Mercury . They did not exchange a word all the way , just as they were approaching the Shynee's victorian mansion.
- Always stay in front of me . We can not guess what this woman is going to plan .
  She nodded and a butler dressed in white opened the door for them with a fake smile . Kymi entered , followed by Sebastian to the office of Khora , which appeared a few minutes later .
- You may go, she'll be right here ...
- Lord Sebastian, your luggage is already set in the inglenook room.
  Sebastian smiled and  Khora  looked at him, seething with anger inside .
- I'm not required to host you in my house . Go away . Furthermore , you do not even texted me anticipating your visit ... Oh, you give change, is not it? Anyway , disappear from sight .
- With pleasure - He made an ironic bow to her - But I'll take what brought too. Kymi , let's get going .
  The Mercury could not support the presence of Sebastian , however , is not about to let human would provide good hospitality , even if it was false . Smoothed her golden dress and sighed , composing herself when she heard the sound of the door opening .
- Okay , as long as it does not hinder the progress of my faction and my employees .
- We will be invisible .
- I hope so . - She looked back at Kymi - Welcome back , my dear , make yourself at home.
  The human bowed and followed Sebastian into the hallway .
- Listen . We are here to investigate the facts and not to take tea with that creature . So start researching tomorrow morning . Get it? The less I stay here, I 'm better .
  Kymi nodded and each went into his bedroom . It was no bigger than Sebastian 's room , but to her it was almost like having a whole house . In bed had sheets of white linen and curtains of golden silk , conveying a completely different atmosphere of the Gothic mansion of the Lost , where everything was black, gray , violet , silver and crimson .
  On the other hand , Sebastian was not happy with it and the human could hear him shouting at a maid Khora about the decor of the room .
- You really think I 'm going to sleep in a room like this ? You know what I am?
- I'm sorry . I will arrange a decoration to taste the Lord .
- I do not want anything from you . I'll handle this my way .
- Yes , sir .
  The door of the room opened Kymi .
- Kymi , tidy my room . No way I 'll Mess with the tissues of this mansion.
  She changed all that was golden , white and copper with black , gray and silver , so that the only point was a crimson color of the wings of the Sword , who was not comfortable even with similar decoration with its true suite.

  At night , not dined in the company of Mercury as a matter of tradition. The factions had never eat together unless it was for something extremely important business . Sebastian dined alone in the room after Kymi have it served.
- Save a portion of their energy while we're here . You do not need to be as efficient , since I want to assess the degree of competence of the Slight Khora . You can go and get ready to begin the search tomorrow morning , while sipping coffee Mercury . Have a good night .
  She left the suite , thinking in determining Sebastian and rivalry that existed between him and Khora , which seemed to be a kind person . Was about to close the bedroom door when he sees Shynee inside.
- Good night , darling , just want to know if this room is right for you.
  Kymi nodded , showing gratitude.
- Glad . I'll leave that to you . Have a good night .
  Khora left and left to human cream-colored gown that fell to his knees with a gold bow on her bed . It was really beautiful and not had the opportunity to thank , however , could not find her , because surely she should be getting ready for bed . Prepared a note and left it on the table so that the next morning could deliver to her hostess .

No comments:

Post a Comment