Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

➊➎ All Changed

  Raito and I started walking a little before dawn , since none of us could sleep more than four hours. We were more than halfway and we could get up the following morning. Always walk in a straight line because he told me that that would be a shortcut luckily found out when I was chasing the shadow of that guy.
  The road was quiet , but it was still creepy. Perhaps the fact that we are getting closer to Siegfred made ​​everything cooler and gloomy than before. The dried leaves crushed underfoot gave air of terror and I started to not like it . Raito looked and realized that he was alert , looking from one side to the other in detail . I began to observe the arredorees also preparing my bow and arrow ready.

  The rustling of leaves in the west was more audible . Raito and I looked at each other and prepare for a new attack, which did not appear. We stood like statues , to be more acute hearing and reflexes ready for any suspicious movement . Raito was sniffing the spot and turns to me with wide eyes .
- Dawn ! Behind you !
  I shot an arrow in the same second and then covered my mouth with my hands , leaving my bow fall with a thud .
- Luka !
  He deftly deflected the arrow , as I had never seen before . I did not think he would come here and not even we would meet halfway . I ran to meet him and hear screaming Raito :
- What are you doing ?
- It's my brother ! Alright!
  Tripped over some rocks and roots , but could not fall. Luka was there and it was the best thing that could have happened . He stood with open arms and smiling , as he always did , hoping that I was faster. I sped up as best he could and threw myself in the nest of the arms of my brother . However , something was wrong , when he hugged me , I felt more bulging muscles and a hard, cold thing was between us . We let go and I saw that he was a kind of black armor protecting the chest , arms and legs on the clothes hunter . I looked at him in astonishment . Does armor had at home and I did not pay attention to it ? No, definitely not had anything like this at home .
- Luka , what happened ? Why is this armor?
- You do not have to go through with this , D. Let's go home .
- How so ? After all the work ... Wait a moment: You were that shadow I was chasing last night?
- Yes
- Since when did you get so fast? Luka , I better tell you what is happening right now.
- I made a pact with Siegfried and power exchange manipulate the Dark Blade , I agreed to be a soldier of him .
  I gaped . How he was able to negotiate and trust someone like Siegfried ? I do not know , is a fact , but I have good vibes about him . Luka looked me anxious for an answer .
- Are you crazy ? How you agree to such a thing without having the least sure that this is true ? Luka , I came here for the same reason , but would not be so naive as to agree with something blindly !
  I realized the sadness and the hurt in his eyes . Again I was thinking of it as being useless and has no ability to think alone, but could not ignore it . It would be a puppet of Siegfried less sure get what you ordered and I could not do anything to help you .
- D , listen , I received orders to get rid of you ... if I wanted to have the Dark Blade .
- What the hell are these orders ? Do not tell me ...
- Forgive me , really.
  Luka touched my face with his right hand , but I walked away with a slap involuntary . My eyes were full of tears , because at that moment I felt completely betrayed. The only person I had left in the world was against me and planned to kill me for being blind to the truth . I put both hands in front of his face and turned her back to him , because I would not let him see my tears anymore. He hugged me and kissed me on the cheek , as if such a feat could erase what he had done . I let go of him roughly and unintentionally scratched his face . I turned to him with tears still streaming down my face .
- Did you forgotten our promise ? We promise to stay together until the end of our lives and no one would change that , but it seems I was wrong .
- Dawn , listen - he held my face firmly , that I could not get rid of - I love you more than my own life, I know you too well .
- No! I do not know anymore ! Release me , Luka ! I do not want to hear any more from you ! You betrayed your family, you betrayed me !
- You do not know how much this is hurting me ... Every word you 're saying is hurting more than the cut you made ​​on my face .
- Then why did you do that ? Why , Luka ?
  He did not answer, but turned away, defeated. I felt sorrow and pain slashing me brutally .
- If so , I think that arrow should have hit your heart, so we would not have to go through this .
  Luka looked back at me, this time with such pain in his eyes it was like I had destroyed his heart . His eyes welled and the tears began to stream them . Unlike me , his eyes were greener and sweeter every time he cried , which makes you feel a monster .
- Luka , I ...
- No, you're right . Well , I think our fellowship ends here . - He hugged me tightly and buried his face in my hair , so that I could see her sobs . Soon, he raised his face and looked me deeply in the eyes - Learn that every time I see my reflection , I remember you .
  I do not know what to say to fix that situation , so I stayed silent , like an idiot . Luka kept his hands on my face and walked until I could feel his cold breath and full of tenderness . I saw that he was hesitant about the approach , but only reacted when I felt the cold lips of my brother looking for my pain and with caution. I knew exactly the meaning of that kiss and gave reason he hesitated . According to the code of hunters , when a couple of brothers exchange a kiss, it indicates that they no longer have any relation to each other , ie , now we will not be nothing less than beings who share the same blood . However , there was something else in the gesture of Luka which I tried to answer . After all, even with that, I 'll never stop loving him.
- I love you . - I replied .
- I love you more than my life and nothing will change that . Never - he whispered into my lips .
  By letting go , hesitant , because we knew that our act was no turning back . He walked away without looking back , but at your way, I knew that both he and I was down . I knelt on the floor and cashed my frustration and my suffering on the ground , which was wet with my tears being cold and salty .
  I felt a hand on my shoulder and saw it was Raito , with smug look .
- I'm sorry for you both .
- Thank you. - I replied , my voice by crying drunk .
  I got up with the help of Light and wiped my tears . I grabbed my bow and got ready to continue walking .
- Will you continue ?
- Yes Siegfried will not deceive Luka longer.
- But his ambition is to destroy you .
- I do not care . Even though our fellowship is destroyed , my love and concern for him is greater than anything .

No comments:

Post a Comment