Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Sunday, March 9, 2014

➊➒ No love

  Siegfried predatorily smiled at me and Luka soon enters the room with several knives in his belt and two razor sharp daggers drawn.
- Glad you came , Luka . You sister and I just tried to contract.
  I saw the muscles of his jaw clench , but he never once looked at me .
- You will fight , but if you win I'll set you back to the human world with the power of the Dark Blade in exchange for her soul.
- So I do not want more power. I will not sacrifice the soul of Dawn for a piece of metal.
- I do not care what you think . The contract is done and you will struggle .
  Luka looked at me with deep pain and shook his head no . He came up and hit me a painful slap in the face . I returned my gaze to him, rubbing the left side of my face , which was burning and saw him crying , as Siegfried was not watching everything .
- Luka ...
- I told you to get out of here , did not I? ! - His voice was drunk by crying .
- I could not let you suffer here alone and just go home and live as if nothing had happened !
- Could yes ... Of course I could. You had a dream in the human world , Dawn .
- But you're part of it .
  Siegfried I could hear a few laughs as if everything is a comic book . I ignored his presence and I concentrated only on my brother , my beloved and dear brother , who was now suffering by my choice . Now I realize how Luka felt when we were in the forest . Approached him with the still sore cheek. I stood on tiptoe and touched his lips , which were salty tears. He squeezed me tightly and for a moment I thought he would break me in half .
- I do not wanna hurt you . I do not want to raise a weapon against you . - He sobbed , clutching me more . My oxygen began to be precarious, but I did not want to bring you down even more - I love you , Dawn .
- All this is touching, but I'm not willing to put up with that. If you continue with this, I'll have to start a nice discussion among you .
  I kept looking at Luka , whose eyes were red from crying . I wiped his tears and kissed her cheek .
- Whatever happens , I will never hate you . Never .
- I guess this is goodbye .
- Yes, however , if we do this , we will use all that our father taught us a lifetime.
- I'll beat you with his hands behind him . - I saw a mischievous smile on his face .
- I would not be too confident . Learned from the best .
   Wield our weapons and move away , analisanado the movements of each other .

No comments:

Post a Comment