Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Monday, March 10, 2014

20 Brothers' Blood

  Siegfried was happy like a child who gained the toys he wanted as Luka and I were forced to flee from one side to the other , trying not to be killed . My brother did not attack with feeling, although it was stronger than me anyway , what got me in trouble anyway. I won some cuts his face and the sleeves of my coat thanks to his daggers . My arrows were ineffective because he did not let himself be achieved and, when he did , it was on purpose and it made me feel helpless and guilty .
- Now , Luka , if you want the Dark Blade will have to do better than that. - Siegfried teased , realizing that we could continue like that forever.
  I saw my brother go ahead with their daggers ready to attack me . He jumped like a cat on me and threw one of his weapons against me . I looked away awkwardly and knife made ​​me a fresh cut on his face . On reflection , I shot an arrow for the first time , hit him without him noticing , making him an injury to his right shoulder . He looked at me with a small glow of approval, but still did not stop. Knives him conveyed a bloody light shivers . I was still leaning against the wall when I hear a new knife whizzing over my head . I left there and prepared a new arrow. I took aim and shot at my target , but it still fails .
- Damn ! If you do that again I'll kill you rather than let your brother do it ! - Siegfried returned to sit on the throne , enraged by my attack .
  Luka did not react , just prepared a knife that landed on my left leg . The pain and the blood throbbed with pain unbearable . Luckily , I still managed to keep me upright. I took the knife and threw it back at him , a stream of terrifying blood dyed the floor of the room. I tore a piece of my jacket and tried to bar a kind of tourniquet. I know I could lose a leg for it, but it was better than knowing I could kill my brother . I looked at him indginação because I thought he had no serious intentions , but it seems deeply wrong to me about it. I threw one of the few knives I had, but in vain . I looked for a wall to support me because my vision was blurred by blood loss . I looked at the turnstile . Was drenched in blood. My back delizaram cold and hardened concrete until I fell sitting on the floor , feeling almost dead . With those affected by the loss of blood and pain senses , could not do more than try to deflect the blows of knives from my brother . I saw a smile on the face of Siegfried and found that this could be my last. Luka looked appealingly , but he showed no sign of compassion. Just stood there , looking at me as if it were a game animal about to drop dead in their own blood .
- Put an end to it, Luka . You know that's what you want . The Dark Blade is waiting for you .
- Luka ...
  A knife pierced my chest before I could say anything more than the name of my brother, whose eyes were moistened with tears. Crawled with rest of my strengths , but I could not go even one meter before my soul and my body apart. The last thing I saw was the penitent face Luka looking at me .

No comments:

Post a Comment