Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Saturday, March 29, 2014

✩ тαłє 15

" ... Everything was strange for me and I took a lot to get used to , but my brother was there to comfort me . Were it not for him, I would have serious difficulties . Spite of being several miles away from our old town we were all gathered . would we study in the same school , but each in their series . would I reached the eighth grade and my brother would go to the second year of high school ... "

  It referred to " my brother " , but nothing that would reveal his name . She had already read more than half of the diary and even feeling those memories back in the form of fragments , there was something important that she should remember that the memories will definitely return to your mind . However , Kymi could not see clearly the role of Sebastian in all this . What would be the bond it to her?
   The girl resumed reading, but took a few days .
" ... Although we all know that it ever could happen , it was like a bucket of cold water . Can not imagine how it will be after this war . Did mankind will survive Who will be the winner ? Daniel told us that a new race would be born to take their place , but would not the same thing . Though not having daily contact with the angels nor demons know so well , I confess that I will miss them if everything finished as planned . promised Sebastian we'd be together to face all aquillo . "
   Sebastian ... It would be Sebastian who is currently is a Lost ? No, definitely not . However , it would be quite a coincidence . She closed the diary and decided to ask him. Knocked and waited for the command to enter .
- I wanted to ask you something .
- If I can answer .
- I've been reading the diary, I discovered that it is mine, and I saw your name here.
- And what is your question?
   His reaction did not indicate anything, but she needed to ask , however , she was afraid to look ridiculous . Swallowed , and seeing the tolerance of Sebastian , decided to risk .
- Are you my brother ?
   He smiled , but she could not tell if he was smiling approval or a sneer . Kymi stood there , saying nothing .
- What do you think ?
- Well , the color of our eyes are equal and should not be just coincidence. In addition , there is a record saying that there would be a new breed of angels and demons then .
- Okay ... And if all this does not pass a simple chance ?
- Please do not leave me more confused than I already am .
  Sebastian rose from his chair and approached her, looking sweet and gentle . She began to realize it was true. Some traits of his face looked like hers and violet tone when looked at closely was the same . Kymi felt his eyes fill with tears and was not afraid to embrace it .
- Sebastian ... You ... Really ...
- Yes , I 'm his brother . I said we'd be together , did not I? Now we're here .
- But how you could become a Kyomu and the leader of the Lost ?
- We are the only survivors and evolve along with them .
- I do not . I do not have wings .
  Sebastian looked at her and smiled sweetly .
- You also have , but they are hidden here - he patted her on the back - you need time and a little something extra .
  The boy took a necklace of crystals and handed the girl's hand .
- This was the necklace Khora , which can be used only by women leaders of Mercury . Since when everything started , you should rule the Mercury , but evolution brought you Khora amnesia and took advantage of it to take its place , and if she made you swear allegiance to it, you will never ascend to the throne. However, it seems that the fault did all this change .
- That makes no sense .
- If you think so ... Well , anyway , keep the necklace, will do you good .

No comments:

Post a Comment