Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Monday, March 31, 2014

✩ тαłє 17

- Will you do this?
- I have no escape. They are depending on it.
- Well , I wish you good luck.
- Thank you.
  Ash stood , waiting patiently for Kymi follow. She took one last look at Sebastian , who bowed to her before disappearing into his room .
- Are you ready, Your Highness ?
- Well , I think so .
 
  They walked side by side until they stop in front of a white and golden door. Ash opened and waited for her to enter . However , it was not a room, but a kind of court which could be accompanied by all Mercury , without exception . The counselor then entered , closing the door behind him . All eyes were directed especially to her because they did not expect the presence of a human in there , much less that it was taking the place of Khora before.
- What does that mean , Ash ?
- It is our true leader, Sir Francis .
- This is ridiculous !
- No it is not . According to the records we have , Mrs. Taylor is the only one that fits the description .
  Francis , one of the nobles who became a caste below Kymi , who was now a Shynee , not like any bit of that, however , remained silent and let the human took the word .
- I learned shortly that the death of Khora not occurred through suicide there , but through a planned murder.
  The Mercury whispered among themselves about the veracity of the facts that she was saying .
- And what does that mean ?
- Well , let's say the crime was planned and guilty of all that I am. - Ash Kymi not allowed to finish telling the story .
- However , as the new ruler , I granted my forgiveness because he freed you from a government of tyranny.
- And surely you are guilty of this, no ? - Francis snapped.
- No, Sir Francis , I have nothing to do with this occurred . If I were an accomplice , for what reason I would expose this case?
- To blame another.
- Not everyone is like you, Francis . - Sebastian manifested .
  Francis looked at Sebastian with disgust and hatred .
- Lost holdings within our audience are not permitted.
- So for what reason it is an open court?
  The other was silent , without arguments against placing the Lost , which continued .
- I wonder why you do so keen to acknowledge the new sovereign , Francis . If she is saying that it has no involvement in the case , why doubt it ?
- And why believe?
- Because she was doing something for me . - The boy showed the diary of Kymi .
- This is one of our books ! What are you doing with it ? My goodness , you have destroyed the lock !
  Sebastian shook his head , clicking his tongue .
- This is my diary - Kymi manifested - Khora was hiding it from everyone because she stole from Lost.
- This is an absurd accusation ! Why our magnificent sovereign would steal something from them ?
- That is a question I should ask you . - The girl countered quickly - By now you want me feels guilty because you are trying to find space to use what I say against me . What do you want it ?
  The crowd looked directly at Francis , who was beginning to leave the insecurity transpire in his features . Ash leaned gently toward the girl .
- It seems that your highness could reach it with dexterity.
- Please help me when you can .
- Yes, ma'am .
  Both turned their attention to what was happening and saw that Sebastian was flapping softly in the air , staring at Francis , who was clenched fists on the table .
- We're still waiting for an answer . - Sebastian pressed - do not have all day for this. You know something , that we 've noticed .
- You had a great proximity to the lady Khora and this is a great test account you.
- Silence , counselor ! You are what have fewer credits to argue here! You are a killer !
- Not anymore. - Kymi interrupted with patience - I have given my forgiveness and that there is more to discuss. Please , I ask you to say what you know .
- Come on! I will not wait all day ! - Sebastian was impatient , but interrupted his speech when he followed the desperate look of Francis .
- Your Highness ...
  Both counselors knelt before Kymi , who was involved in a golden light and let his wings appeared. They were like the wings of Khora , but had details in silver color . Were not as big , but worthy of admiration and respect .
- Can not be ! Not ! Not ! She might not be the ruler! That was not what was agreed !
- What? Then there was a plan ?
- Yes ! Khora and I stole her diary and erase all her memories so that we might govern these fools forever! They would never know that this was a mere human Barakiel sent to guide us ! But now that Khora is dead , not left me anything here! I admit that I was complicit in trying to eliminate it , Your Magnificence , and do not ask for your forgiveness .
  Kymi stood and looked at Ash , and then to Valentine, who nodded in consensus . Sebastian looked at her , waiting for the girl's decision.
- As Ash forgiven for the act of treason Khora , 'll forgive Francis , however, does not forgive a new fault . We are descendants of angels and compassion is in our blood , and revenge . greed and envy that we inherited from the demons and therefore everyone deserves a second chance . I want to propose to my brother, Sebastian , both factions can interact with each other so that all prejudices are broken .
- I agree , but that none of us forget their duties . Born with a noble purpose and we must fulfill it .

No comments:

Post a Comment