Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Friday, February 28, 2014

➊➊ Wrong way

  The forest was very tight and I could not steer me right . I think I passed that tree three times , but I have no way of knowing . Arrived in a stretch where the path split into two, but the map does not guided me very well about which way to go . As he had no time to waste , follow the left path , which was a little more open and I could see the track better . I tried to use the map again, but that piece of old paper did not help me at all . I played it off I decided to orient myself. He was lost and nothing could even get worse , unless I find a group of fairies .
  As I walked , I had the impression that someone was following me because he heard heavy footsteps behind me and around me . At one point the way, I stopped and peered around, but without success, as expected . I took a sip of water and continued the way he was taking me to a meadow that was not far away . I decided to stop walking and start running .
  I came to the meadow in a few seconds and looked around . All I could see were trees and more trees , which left me frustrated . In addition , there was a espressa fog was not very friendly . I continued the path straight and embrenhei me through several vines and that's when I saw something like a fortress to five or six miles from where I was . I quickened my pace , but with care not to get screwed and could soon see the end of the forest when I feel something heavy on top of me and realize I'm lying on the floor .
- What have we here ? Oh , it is not a Hunter ! - A creature with blue skin and purple hair color was on top of me , sniffing me . For voice , should be a girl - and what a great surprise ! She belongs to that clan Vincent Blake !
- Another descendant of that damn Siegfried ?
- Looks like it . - She licked her lips - And it will be a great feast .
  I used my free hand to grab one of the arrows that had fallen and hit the forehead of the creature , which stood and roared in pain as a liquid color indigo trickled from the wound . She growled and hit me with a whip , which did a number on my face . The other creature that accompanied it , the pink hair and orange skin held my arms back and blocking my movements . Strong roots bound my feet and I was completely vulnerable .
- What do you think ? We cut into cubes or slices ?
- I think diced flavor gets better .
  I swallowed . Now I was lost . At this time I regretted having missed some training from my father. Would turn cubes in less than seconds. I closed my eyes, as if such a feat could ease my suffering .
- Say goodbye , girl .
  My heart was pounding . Now I really would die . I made my last prayers silently and waited for the blow .
- Rhytrin , stop it . You also Austriha .
- Raito ? She is with you ?
- Let her go , I should not satisfactions .
 They released me and disappeared , allowing me to breathe . I thanked my luck for that vampire have crossed this path .
- Thank you ...
- You should not be so naive, girl. Here is the home of the worst and most vicious creatures of the shadows . If not careful , someone will turn snack in seconds .
  He had started to walk and I reconsidered the idea of being alone in this forest lost again. I ran to catch up.
- What is it?
- You said you knew Siegfried , is not it?
- We all know that guy . - He said , Cranky - So what?
- Well , I was wondering if you could not help me get to it . I do not know anything here and would like to get there as soon as possible .
  He was thinking about my proposal with a few guy friends . I thought it was a great bad idea , but he shrugged and kept walking . I was static , not knowing if it was a yes or a no . I saw Raito paused and turned his head to face me .
- Are you coming or not ?
- I'm going !
  I ran to catch up and maintained a fast pace walk, with no pause less when someone tried to make me a snack. It was getting dark and as much as I did not want to , we stopped to rest because my body could no longer keep up with the sturdy physique of Light . Snuggled close to a tree and fell asleep , thinking about my brother and what he would be doing now .

No comments:

Post a Comment