Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

➊➍ Someone

  I stopped where I was when I realized that Raito was not me . I looked back and could not find the way back because I ran wildly along the woods without watching where I was going . I pricked up my ears and vision , it was still dark and everything was very dark . My interior was in deep despair and I needed to breathe deeply several times to contain my urge to scream . With no sign of Raito , I decided to climb a tree to get a better view of the situation .
  The tree was not exactly a model of height, but it could be useful . Climbed as much as you could and started rummaging every square inch of the surroundings , such as a sentry. I spent a long, long time looking and no sign of Raito . At one point I thought about giving up and continue walking straight until you find the castle again.
  I was preparing to go down when I see a shadow moving quickly to the northwest of where I was . From what little I could see , seemed to be a homeme not take me long to come down from the tree and start running after him . Surely Raito would pay me if I was doing some kind of joke on me , because I had no time to waste on that.
  I lost a few times because whoever it was was extremely fast and agile . I think I've seen these skills before , but I could not relate to anything at the moment , because I was starting to get breathless and tired . My legs did not want to cooperate with me , because a two-mile race at breakneck speed required much effort. However , it seems that he was not a bit tired and was still very willing to run . I started to stumble along the way and gravity finally won me . I fell to my knees as he watched the boy briefly look back and pick up the pace , disappearing from my field of vision more quickly than when it had appeared. Damn ! How would I know who he was ? And if Raito ? Now I would be back and lost .
  I got up slowly and staggered back, where I stumbled on something or someone and I could not stifle a scream .
- You nearly scared me to death !
- I ? And you , you ran like mad ? Do you have any idea how much I had to walk to find you ? And then I had to run like crazy!
- I'm sorry , is that I saw a male shadow pass rushing and I thought it was you .
  Raito frowned .
- I'm not able to run that fast . Furthermore , whoever was running that surely wanted a great distance from you . I would have stopped in place .
- You're right ... Who do you think it was?
- I have no idea , but I know that does not belong to this province .
  I was looking where that person was gone . I wish I had discovered who it is because a strange feeling came over me and I did not know how to make it go away. Raito helped me to my feet and walked slowly a few meters . I did not want to stop to rest , wanted to keep walking and find that man , but it would be an impossible feat . At a time like this , it should already be far away from here . Curled up in a ball near a tree and took me to fall asleep .

No comments:

Post a Comment