Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Friday, March 7, 2014

➊➐ Third Appendix: Legends Remain

- Dakken a province is not so great ! How do you not find it?
  I was crestfallen as Siegfried poured all its fury on me . I confess that Dawn was right to criticize me , but at least I have control of the Dark Blade soon. I was forced to kneel and head bowed as he listened to the endless complaints of my ancestor , however , did not pay attention to anything he was saying because my mind was still going over in detail all the conversation I had with my sister for a few hours ago. My heart was in pieces , but I could not show it to Siegfried , for he certainly would call someone else to do my job and I intend to postpone this confrontation with Dawn as much as possible .
- I'll give you another chance , Luka .
  I looked up , surprised . From the little time I have experience as a soldier of him , he never gave me an image of who gave chances to redeem himself . I looked at him and saw that it was true .
- I thank you, sir.
  I bowed and began to withdraw, but Siegfried had not finished speaking .
- Her sister plans to come to me , that you know very well . Then, you will kill it at this salon before all. If you do that , you have the Dark Blade under his entire command. Understood well ?
- Yes , sir .
- You can withdraw.
  I went out into the woods where I found my sister , because it could not warn her about it . Even if our bonds have been broken , I still love her and I can not betray her even more . I imagine that our parents are extremely disappointed in me because I am serving a person my father always said to keep away. My ambition blinded me , but I can not go back after that is done.

 I stopped among some trees and I heard hurried footsteps to my left . Can not take me long to follow them and see an arrow going millimeters from my head . Dawn missed on purpose , I know that very well , because it could have hit me if I wanted to , as Light did when alerted .
- I have nothing to deal with you. Go away .
  The coldness of it hurt me deeply , but I deserved every word of hatred and contempt . I faced the glacial and unforgiving it look as best I could.
- Is there something you have to know ... - I began , but she interrupted me , as usual.
- What? You have not finished pouring his betrayal of me yet? Still, do not want to hear. Come on, Raito .
  She started walking with hurried steps and heavy , but I realized that the hand holding the bow was shaking her . I know very well what it meant , because I know as well as I know myself. I quickened my pace to catch up and I stood before her , holding her delicate and fragile shoulders . His eyes , as green as mine, were opaque with tears that she wanted to control and it made me feel even more guilty than he already was .
- Listen to me , please , is important.
- Be quick .
- Siegfried 's fight plan to see when you arrive at his castle , so please come home.
- How can I trust you ? - I was struck by the skepticism of her voice .
  I felt offended by her suspicion, mainly because make her believe something is rigidly laborious and exhausting .
- And you think I 'm wasting my time in looking after you to tell a lie ? You know it's true .
- Even if it is , you really think I 'm going back now? Luka , there are two kilometers of it and I 'm not going back without talking to him .
- You have nothing to talk to him . Nothing you say will advance and if you are , I'll have to kill you and I do not want it .
  She looked at me wryly and pulled my hands sharply.
- Now you say that you regret? Once you have made ​​a contract with Siegfried , break our bonds of blood and betray your whole family you just say you've changed your mind?
- I'm not saying that. I simply want to postpone it as much as possible because if we do that , I want to be just between the two of us and nobody else .
- Is that all?
  As much as I understand the bitterness of it , can not understand . Does not she have done the same if I 'd been training for thirteen years after being rejected? No matter . I know she is a stubborn person , but my message is given . Approached and touched her cheek with her ​​fingertips gently , causing her chills . I looked into her eyes and saw that she was happy with my touch , but she looked away . I looked at her one last time and walked away .
- Luka wait.
- What is it?
- Since we do this , I would like to propose a deal ...
- When we started the show , we'll kill us both .
- How did you know ?
  I smiled fondly at her.
- I was thinking the same thing .
- So do you agree?
- We are born together and we die together .

No comments:

Post a Comment