Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Sunday, March 30, 2014

✩ тαłє 16

  Kymi left the room with the collar on the neck , which contrasted with the necklace Lost loyalty to what she had done . That story was absolute sense. As Sebastian , the leader of the Sword , who is her brother , and she could not have evolved ? And how could she be the ruler of Mercury if she did not have wings ? Sebastian said that they were hidden behind her back , waiting for the right moment to appear , but was it true? Well , she could not be sure , because even her diary was not anything about it . The last thing that was written was about the fact that she and her brother were hidden at the climax of the war between angels and demons .
- Miss Taylor ?
  Kymi awoke from his thoughts and looked at one of the directors of Khora. The counselor of bronze hair and green eyes called Ash was calling her.
- How do you know ...
- Please , questions of lesser importance should be set aside now . What I can say is that we are waiting for Miss long .
- Then Sebastian said something ?
- No need to tell us your brother anything, milady . We already knew this and also knew Khora . Now that she's dead , Miss should take her place .
- And you think I can just proclaim me ruler ? What will others think ?
 - Milady , there is no Kyomu not learn of your ascent to our throne . Everyone knows that there is a true leader, however there are few who know your name . You must occupy the government before it happens some angst within our clan .
  Kymi was unsafe . That did not sound like a request or a suggestion , but as a hidden order in the form of advice and she knew very well identify . Sebastian also told him that, but without the wings that showed she was worthy , what could you do ? And if all else had been contaminated by Khora prevented and she occupied her place ?
- I can not . I have no wings .
  Ash had not noticed that detail before. He looked at her back and saw no trace of wings . However, if she had the necklace , her place was right .
- Madam , this will be a matter of time . Please listen to my advice . It was always my job to guide difficult decisions in Your Highness .
- Why are you so worried ?
- It's nothing, my lady . Just do not wish a war from happening .
  Kymi looked deeply into the eyes of the director, who avoided her gaze , knowing he could not .
- You know something . Please tell me .
- I have nothing to hide, ma'am.
- If you really want me to accept your advice , I must first know if you trust me . You trust me , Ash ?
- Yes , Your Highness . With my life .
- So please , tell me what you know .
  Ash gulped . He could not lie to her , but was afraid to tell the truth . He knelt down and raised his right hand to the heart when he saw the shadow of Sebastian nodding for him to continue.
- You Khora did not commit suicide.
- What do you mean ? Who killed her ?
- I am responsible and I apologize , Your Highness . I know my job is not to do this but did not think it right that all stay Mercury being governed by a tyrannical woman as Khora . Committed such an act of loyalty to miss. If you want to punish me , I shall make no objection.
  Kymi her hands to her mouth, imagining Ash , an adviser to look so accommodating and personable perform such a feat .
- What will you do, my sister ?
  Sebastian stood behind her , waiting for a decision . Ash did not dare look up at her and was the way it was , head down, waiting for a decision .
- You did the right thing , despite using wrong means . I sincerely forgive you , but you can not hide it .
- You will be taken as an accomplice , why not condemn me to death ? I do not wish that the lady is hated by forgiving someone of my level . Valentine still there to advise her .
- Ash , I will not condemn you nor punish you . I know everyone will understand the circumstances and even they do not understand , I trust you . Does anyone else know that?
- Yes, ma'am . Valentine is my accomplice , but he had no part in the murder .
- I'll take over the government , but I will expound this case. Please do not despair .
- Yes Your wish is my duty .

No comments:

Post a Comment