Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Sunday, March 2, 2014

➊➌ Much for Walk

  I woke up with the first signs of light in the eye . I admit I did not want to wake up, but had to do it . The happiness of Luka was the highest priority for me since the moment I stepped out of the house and even more now that I'm here . I got up and saw that there were a handful of wild strawberries on a sheet that Raito grabbed the tree. He looked at me and started walking , without even waiting for me. Ate the strawberries on the way and then took a sip of water . I agree with the fact that he was in a hurry, because the road was still long, but I have waited cost him swallow food ?
  We walked through a village that was inhabited by wizards and witches , peering our passage through the window of their homes . The smell was intoxicating magic formulas and I was starting to feel dizzy and nauseous , which forced me to pick up the mask and put it on my face . Luckily , that did not last more than qunize meters .
- We are halfway ; sure what you want?
- Yes
  Raito looked at me for a moment and fraziu furrowed.
- Why are you doing this for him ? In its place I find Siegfried for my own benefit .
- Luka always had this desire , unlike me . It is not fair to see him suffer and blame .
  He shrugged and continued the path without exchanging another word . However , I could not stand the silence between us , not even being uncomfortable , made ​​me feel chills .
- Raito , can I ask you a question ?
- You just made one but can do another . Just can not guarantee a response .
- Why are you here? No other top provinces than this ?
  I thought I saw a trace of sadness in his eyes , but did not last long . Anyway , it does not take long to answer me in a way I never imagined that he would respond .
- I'm here because I made a promise to someone special .
- I imagine that that person should be extra special .
- And it was ...
  Felt in an awkward position . Do not know if kept asking or if the matter ended there, because the way he spoke did not indicate if he wanted to talk about it or not . When I opened my mouth to speak , he started with the rapt voice.
- Her name was Lauren , and we've always been friends since childhood . In principle , our families never told anything about her , just the fact that we would be engaged when we grew up because we have always been attracted to each other . When we reached adolescence, and she made ​​me promise to each other that we would be together forever , regardless of what happened .
- Were you human?
- Yes , but that has changed 130 years ago .
- And what happened between you?
- Well .. She met another vampire who was in the same class and it left me ' I can not be with a human vampire dress ' she said, and promised to come back here and leave her alone .
- You asked for nothing in return for this ?
  He looked at me and gave a half smile .
- Like you, I care about is knowing that she is happy , even if that I have to live in a place like this . What I feel will not change , but she has always been my priority .
- I see ... I'm sorry for you.
- Over time you get used to it , but thank you for the consideration. Well , we must go faster if we are to reach the village of vampires before nightfall .
  I gasped , but made ​​no comment. Raito and I sped up my pace and walked some more time to arrive at a place where there were no houses , but many vampires of different styles scattered near a lake on the trees and on the ground , who were staring at me with predatory air. Hid a knife on his sleeve , ready for a possible attack . Not that I did not trust Raito , but he was a hundred against .
- You should not bring your food here , Raito .
- She is not my food and will not be anyone here .
  A Vampire extremely high platinum hair approached , but Raito seemed even more serene than it already was before , unlike me, that was nervous .
- Get her out of here now , relatives of Siegfried are not welcome .
  Raito pushed me and I ran as fast as possible away from there and only stopped when I was near a river . I looked around and saw a huge gray fortress rising behind a few trees . Was not far away , soon I could get there and realize the desire of Luka , if Siegfried is really alive . I thought of my father , what he was thinking about it ? And my brother , is he worried about me ? Could not waste time thinking about it . Crossed the river and continued to run, but not so fast because the weight of the wet boots obstacle to the process , but nothing would stop me .

No comments:

Post a Comment