Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Saturday, March 8, 2014

➊➑ Arrived

  My brother left again with a sweet and gentle smile and a penitent look, which motivated me to forgive him . However , I did not.
  Raito and I resumed walking vigorously , because we were about to reach our ultimate goal . Only one kilometer now separated me from the main gates of the gloomy castle of Siegfried .
- You can take it from here alone ?
- Sure . Thanks for helping me .
- Good luck .
- Thank you.
  He nodded and headed back as I stood at the end of the forest , looking for where my future - and perhaps not the future , but my death - awaited me . Said a prayer for my parents and prepared an arrow to a hasty attack my enemy .
  I approached slowly and cautiously, and as I approached , I could see the gates open and two soldiers dressed in the same armor as my brother , each one posted on the sides of the gates .
- Dawn Blake ? - The soldier with red hair spoke to me .
- Yes
- Our master is waiting for the lady. Please follow the maid .
  A pale girl and an extremely excessive thinness did a slightly trembling reverence , so the blonde hair fell over coke orange eyes . I realized she had whip marks on skeletal arms and several other brands of beatings that I imagine to be the work of Siegfried . I did not dare ask her anything because I was afraid to leave her in a bad situation with her ​​master .
  We passed a large mahogany door that was opened by none other than Luka , who looked away painfully to the ground . The girl who led me said something I could not understand and he nodded , looking at me . When he was passing by , I heard him whisper :
- It's still not too late to leave.
- I will not back than promised .
  I have not had time to hear his answer because the maid of Siegfried quickened his pace and I had to accompany her to not cause any problems . We crossed several broad and poorly lit corridors and stopped in front of a crimson door. The girl knocked weakly , I thought no one would hear from inside , but I was wrong . A strong and frightening voice echoed from inside the room .
- Let her go in and call Luka .
  She opened the door and closed so I walked . I fooled myself into thinking that the room was small . Actually , it was a huge room with gray and very polished. There was a crystal chandelier that provided excellent lighting site . At the back of the room was an extremely luxurious chair that resembled a throne and where a person was sitting . I approached stealthily and saw that he was staring at me . The tone of the eyes and scarlet armor spoke for him .
- Siegfried .
   He opened an evil smile that chilled my spine . I remained standing where he was, without giving any further step ahead .
- You really looks like his brother ... came to apply to be my maid too?
- No. I'm here to ask you to grant the power of the Dark Blade for my brother .
- Luka 've asked for it and in return he became my soldier.
   He did not seem a flexible and open to negotiations person but would not give up . Also, I remembered what Luka told me and would not allow him to have the show you wanted.
- And if you freed Luka that and in return I grant you something else ?
- Really? And what would it be? I warn you that I do not do business without knowing what they receive in return.
- But you already received .
  He raised an eyebrow in confusion.
- And what I would have received ?
- The degeneration of family ties between me and Luka .
- Well, well , then that great power that I felt was that? I'm sorry for you - his voice conveyed a clear mockery that last sentence made ​​me boil with rage. When started to speak , he continued , in low tone - but I think she kissed her brother must have been gratifying , no?
  Damn ! I took an arrow from alijava and I aimed right at the center of his forehead . Before I could shoot, he raised his hand and motioned for me would lower the bow .
- Do not waste your energy with me , my dear . Also, I 'm not willing to accept your offer .
- What if ... - I was desperate at the thought of fighting my brother and worst of all , to kill him I did not see another alternative - ... I surrender my soul ?
  Siegfried looked surprised . Surely he expected more selfishness on my part .
- Not a bad deal , however I'm still not feeling confident . Are you really sure want to live the rest of your life knowing that you will die and be my slave ?
- If for the sake of my brother , I 'll do anything.
- Really convincing, however , think that I will lose the battle between you makes me refuse this tempting offer ... - his eyes flashed for a moment - I know! Luka and deliver you grant the power of the Dark Blade for him after you fight and if you die , I'll take your soul .
- How can I trust you will keep your word?
  He narrowed his eyes , offended .
- I can be everything , but I'm not a liar . Am I evil principles .
- So we have a deal .

No comments:

Post a Comment