Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

✩ тαłє 4

  The matter that a human was under the care of Lost was walking a long way to reach the ears of Mercury , more precisely in the ears of Khora , the leader, who was with two of his trusted advisers know how he was being treated as live precious artifact , because once knowing Sebastian and his ways , would certainly human scrubbing the floor of his mansion . She knew that Lost did not like the presence of Mercury in their limits , let alone when they appear without warning and set time , however , the subject this time was very different .

  Kymi , Risa and Celestrya were arranging the library while Sebastian was not and took the opportunity to talk , since they could not do it in his presence . Both Ryoko learned to live with the silence of the human girl, but did what they could to encourage her to speak.
- What do you think of Sebastian master ? - Celestrya was the first to poke Kymi .
- This is not an appropriate subject to be talked here , Celes . - Risa rebuked - If the master goes through that door and hears you say it , we all suffer.
- Oh, do not call her - Celestrya showed TikiWiki for Risa , who had his back to them . Kymi not hid a snicker - So , what do you think of it ?
  The human girl shrugged . Several factors contributed to that she came to that conclusion : she did not know right and she had arrived at the mansion just two weeks ago .
- Do not move your shoulders at me like that , girl. I'm sure you already have your concept about it . If you ask me , I think he likes you ... What do you think , Ris ?
  Risa joined them, for that matter was not heard outside the room .
- I agree with you . I still remember the first time the service and he gave me several lashes for having left his coffee one degree below the normal temperature .
  Celestrya grimaced . She also remembered the first time I took the afternoon coffee for him and forgot to bring the sugar cubes in the tray . Sebastian not forgiven and poured the boiling coffee over it, leaving a severe burn on his face , but was restored by time.
- I know ... I still feel the coffee burning me . - She finally answered , after leaving his daydreams - So I think he likes you , otherwise he would be punished severely . Also, I saw that ...
  The library door burst open and the three returned to perform his duties , tried not to look nervous .
- They were goofing off , is not it? - The tone of his voice made ​​Risa and Celestrya estremcessem and Kymi stay pale , but none of them dared look at him - silent Do your work, otherwise I will punish them . I admit I had not seen in a utility Ryoko changes, but see what you can learn from it . Disappear from my sight and do not bother me unless I call them .
  They bowed and disappeared silently .

- I'm sorry , but we will not allow the lady between . It is a rule mark a time for you to come here .
- I can not wait. You have something valuable in there and I want to see how it is being treated. Lost you know , she should not be getting the proper treatments .
  The soldier was getting impatient with the determination of Khora , who was idly determined not to leave until the gates of the mansion were not open to her. In the end, after much insistence , the three Mercury could enter.

No comments:

Post a Comment