Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Monday, March 24, 2014

✩ тαłє 10

 Kymi took the note from his pocket and knocked on the door of Khora room.
- Enter.
  When the Mercury saw the human, radiated joy and complete satisfaction. Maybe it was not so complicated to win the confidence of a human . She took the note from the girl's hands and glanced quickly , smiling happily .
- No need to thank , my dear , I am always ready to help you . Since you're here , would you help me to brush my wings , if not for you uncomfortable , of course .
  Kymi took the brush and started brushing down the golden wings of Khora . The human had ever done that , seen that Lost did not have much consideration for her , however , Khora seemed to be the same kind and sweet to the point of letting her do such work .
  When was finished, the Shynee took one of her feathers and gave it to the girl . It was like a feather birds that existed in the human world , was something extremely soft and velvety that tickled . Kymi nodded , showing gratitude for the gift and Khora smiled , stroking the hair of human .
- Have a nice day , my dear . For now I have some things to do . Take your time.
  
- Then she gave you this? You're doing better than I thought .
  The girl was startled by the sudden appearance of Sebastian in the corridor , which was crimson with book in his hands and staring at the golden feather in her hands .
- Well , if she really gave you this , is because she is determined to make you go to her side . Moreover, it is because she trusts you , since you can not talk and I 'm a bit harsh with my servants . Well , I think I can then tie the game.
  He closed again the wings behind the back and handed a black feather to Kymi , was even more soft and delicate than that of women, who left impressed human. Because they are dark creatures, she imagined something different. Looking closer, she saw that the plume had a of little blood and directed her gaze to him .
- Do not worry about it , is just a small scratch .
  And with that, the Sword went into his room and left Kymi alone in the corridor . She realized that deep down that ' little scratch ' had caused pain. But it was not like a pain to pluck a hair , but as if a nail had been removed without being ready for such a feat . She thought about his behavior and the fact that if a Kyomu handed you a feather was a sign of confidence. In addition , she remembered that both books said that there was blood in the plume was that it represented an extremely high degree of confidence, that classified the person who received one too close and intimate . Does Sebastian was relying so much on it ? Everything indicated that yes, since the plume Khora was clean with no trace of blood nehum . She entered the room and was thinking about the weight of the two plumes , which represented trust.
  After some thought, she decided to get the trust of Sebastian since Khora poorly known and that the plume should not pass from one attempt at persuasion . Kymi rummaged through the drawers and found some materials so she could make a necklace with a penalty of his master . When finished , had a beautiful result in crystals and pearls , who held the feather on her neck , representing her loyalty to the Lost , more specifically towards Sebastian .

- You think you can buy it with a feather ? Wake up, Khora , you and I both know the truth and she will soon know that.
- She 'll never believe . It is an impossible fact. Moreover , there is nothing that can sustain their words, are just an abstract thing , my dear .
- Do not lose my time with you and does not want to expose it but want to know what you are doing with one of the books belonging to my faction.
  Khora 's eyes widened when he saw the crimson book.
- Where did you find it? Human that knows something ?
- No, she does not know - Sebastian lied - I found him in his library . I demand the key to open it . Now . You stole a good of another faction and you and I both know what that means . I might as well send my soldiers come here to grasp this book and show to all Mercury who you really are .
  The Shynee controlled his tremor, so that Sebastian could not see that she was feeling threatened . Could not deny that he had stolen, but also had no evidence against her, and if indeed the human knew nothing , she could use it for herself .
- Okay , you unmasked me . But who will believe you ? We all know that you do not sympathize with us and I can well argue that it was you who put the book encriminar there for me . And now I have given a pen for my human that I can use it in my favor and against you .
  Sebastian gave a smug smile at her.
- If you believe it ... But know that my pen has more value . My confidence in it is legitimate and profoundly true .
- You had the courage to commit such masochistic ? Well, actually I can not dispute that , but she's too naive and will give soon. I am a good and kind hosts and you cold and heartless master, whom she will trust more ? Think , dear Sebastian , and see that all is lost for you. She 'll talk to me and you will lose your precious ...
- Shut up ! I will not tolerate you say that!
- Why not? The facts are true .
- This does not concern you .
- Well .. guess we're done here . Have a nice day , my dear enemy.
- Do not you wish the same .

No comments:

Post a Comment