Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Thursday, March 6, 2014

➊➏ Never Stop

  We continued to walk in silence . Raito was concerned about the location of the castle and I trying to render every word and every action of my meeting with Luka . The my knuckles were white by force I pushed the bow, but I actually did not realize the intensity of the grip. My soul was torn and I controlled my best to not start crying again every time I thought Luka and I were no longer brothers . Still clearly felt his cold lips and sweet of it, which cooperated to undermine my being and my strength to keep moving.
  Raito slowed to accompany me and decided to break the silence between us .
- Better now ?
- A little thank you.
- I would like to know one thing , if not uncomfortable for you.
- What would it be?
  He thought for a moment and said when I saw a little willing to answer .
- You said the fellowship was over between you , right?
  I nodded , feeling breathless again.
- This is just a theoretical fact , is not it? There are no means of such a thing happening biologically , does it?
- No it does not . This is a rule among hunters , something extremely theoretical and irreversible .
  He stopped abruptly .
- I do not understand ... What does this mean then?
- Well .. We all know that a kiss is an extremely valuable and important , especially among people who are like , right?
  He nodded , visibly confused and I proceeded .
- According to our ancient tradition , this can only happen between people who do not share the same blood , and when two people of the same family ties do this , they become strangers to one another , it is as if we had ignored our kinship and our blood tie .
- And if it happens by accident ?
- There are no accidents when it comes to that , Raito . What 's done is done and no going back.
  He thought about it, now less confused than before .
- But you can not proceed as if it never happened ?
  Gave a wry smile .
- You forget that?
  He shook his head no .
- Exactly . We can not live together in one roof daily thereafter . Even we can not even keep in touch.
- And you can not , you know, get married ?
- Until we can , but it requires a lot of paperwork and there are still social criticism , then no one prefers to risk .
- Would you risk it?
  That question took me by surprise . I had not thought of it until now and I'm sure Luka neither. Even the thought that one day it happened , now we're on opposite sides .
- Maybe, if we were forced to kill each other . However , we would not have broken that bond were it not for Siegfried .
- But Luka is not a child . He should know that the agreement they made can be breached .
  Agreed With Light, but a part of me was offended .
- You're right , but he was always more guided by feelings than by reason , unlike me , you just let me influence in extreme situations .
- I understand . Well , we have to keep moving we want to get there until tomorrow .
  We resume walking at a faster pace to recover the lost time chatting . With each step I felt my heart sink , for he knew that would be close to Siegfried . Not only him , but Luka too .

No comments:

Post a Comment