Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Prologue: The Hurt


After the uphill battle against youkai, the kingdom takes peace as before, but in the life of Sesshoumaru, there is something that changed his life, something that made him feel a lot of pain and stay weak for a few weeks after the battle he had . The wounds that bled Zakuro caused him day after day without ceasing and Kiara always cared for him with love and tenderness, trying everything possible so that her husband had no more pain and no suffering, but nothing worked.


- Sesshoumaru, baby, be patient, I know that those wounds hurt, but be strong, I'm finishing a change bandages.
- I do not know what would I do without you, my princess, thank you for everything you have done and are doing for me ...

  The girl then just change bandages from her husband and kisses him in return for his gratitude. It was night and therefore the couple then slept.
 But the pain still persisted injuries, preventing sleep Prince youkai overnight all, but at least he tried to stand slightly to avoid arousing Kiara a sweet dream she was having at the time.

But something still happen with the youkai, but this is a story I'll tell a few ...

No comments:

Post a Comment