Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Friday, October 19, 2012

09. The Dark Princess Return


- Dad, what are you doing? why are you here? - Miyoko asked gruffly to Sesshoumaru, who understood the tone of his youngest daughter.
  - I know I owe you an apology for the way I treated you, but this is not the end of the world.
  - I'm not doing this because of the way you spoke to me. I think you have something to tell me, am I right?
  - I have nothing to tell you, daughter, why this silly question?
  - I know that after Miyuki, I am the weaker, why do not you tell me?

   Before the youkai answer, the whole ground shook, it was not an earthquake, it was the consequence of Midoriko powers, which by chance, returned to her body again, bringing with it a new war, threatening the peace and love among Arioto again . That would be the only chance to defeat her Miyoko power into their own hands, to release Ichiro and ensure security for her family forever.
  Looking at the black cloud that seemed even thicker in the sky, she said, determined to fight:

  - The princess of darkness returned to caba me, Miyoko, winning it for the sake of the kingdom and all my family, and to fulfill the promise I made to Ichiro, I will fight until my death.

No comments:

Post a Comment